Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Coli] Boss Hunting Challenge
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43
Got the [item=deeprealm hunter] while hunting the [item=spiney whale] Gah. Also got the [item=hydra] recently, in 10 battles! That brings my boss count to 5.
Got the Deeprealm Hunter while hunting the Spiney Whale

Gah.

Also got the Hydra recently, in 10 battles! That brings my boss count to 5.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
[img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/94ac3e8410634d303db8b99b03e4389c/tumblr_okxq8lBfIq1tykxalo1_250.png[/img] Got this one (and an extra) the day the vents were released! :D [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/676ac7413eeee8da075c9ad2a89e37b3/tumblr_ol6m3wsj9T1tykxalo1_250.png[/img] And I got this fella just a few mins ago!! Got them both surprisingly fast c: Now all I need are the rest of the non-boss fams, the Spiney Whale, and both of the Rainsong Jungle and Golem Workshop bosses.. I gotta lot of grinding to do :/
tumblr_okxq8lBfIq1tykxalo1_250.png
Got this one (and an extra) the day the vents were released! :D

tumblr_ol6m3wsj9T1tykxalo1_250.png
And I got this fella just a few mins ago!! Got them both surprisingly fast c:

Now all I need are the rest of the non-boss fams, the Spiney Whale, and both of the Rainsong Jungle and Golem Workshop bosses.. I gotta lot of grinding to do :/
@HSoup Moved :)
@HSoup Moved :)
@Gaia - Thank you so much!
@Gaia - Thank you so much!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
Getting the Goldenbeast took 433 kills
I have a feeling that Golem Workshop is gonna kill me, instead =|

(I've been pretty ill for about a week. Getting that has been several days of not much other than coli grinding.)
Getting the Goldenbeast took 433 kills
I have a feeling that Golem Workshop is gonna kill me, instead =|

(I've been pretty ill for about a week. Getting that has been several days of not much other than coli grinding.)
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Pandademic [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1549284/2#post_13349069]Previous Attempt[/url] [b]Need:[/b] [item=Deeprealm Hunter][110][item=Spiney Whale][113] [item=Goldenbeast][78][item=Overcharged Silverbeast][66] [item=Frost Delver][20][item=Stone Borer][19] [item=Tunnel Hydra][120][item=Hydra][101] [item=Featherback Boar][60] [b]Loot:[/b] [item=Unhatched Fire Egg][item=Vista: Volcanic Vents][item=Toxophilite's Treads]x4[item=Toxophilite's Gloves]x2[item=Toxophilite's Hat]x2[item=Toxophilite's Leggings]x2 [item=Black Iron Crate][item=Copper Filigree Helmet] [item=Vista: Redrock Cove]
@Pandademic

Previous Attempt

Need:
Deeprealm Hunter [110] Spiney Whale [113]
Goldenbeast [78] Overcharged Silverbeast [66]
Frost Delver [20] Stone Borer [19]
Tunnel Hydra [120] Hydra [101]
Featherback Boar [60]

Loot:
Unhatched Fire Egg Vista: Volcanic Vents Toxophilite's Treads x4 Toxophilite's Gloves x2 Toxophilite's Hat x2 Toxophilite's Leggings x2

Black Iron Crate Copper Filigree Helmet

Vista: Redrock Cove
@Lupinus [b]What Boss you are hunting:[/b] [item=goldenbeast] and [item=overcharged silverbeast] [b]Number of Boss Encounters:[/b] Goldenbeast: 9 Overcharged Silverbeast: 15 [b]Good Loot:[/b] [item=shimmering pinecone] X180 [item=terra cotta vase] X05 [item=twilight brambles chest] X01 [item=haste] X01 [item=bottled wrath chest] X01 [item=faerie dream chest] X01 Normal familiars: 10
@Lupinus
What Boss you are hunting:
Goldenbeast and Overcharged Silverbeast

Number of Boss Encounters:
Goldenbeast: 9
Overcharged Silverbeast: 15

Good Loot:
Shimmering Pinecone X180 Terra Cotta Vase X05 Twilight Brambles Chest X01 Haste X01
Bottled Wrath Chest X01 Faerie Dream Chest X01
Normal familiars: 10
nJqHlXo.png § Hoard Thread
§ Quest Thread
§ To 25
§ Wishlist
[center]@RoyalSorceress so I can find this in the future- [size=5][b]Hunting[/b][/size] [item=stone borer] [item=frost delver] [b]Encounters[/b] Stone Borer - 30 Frost Delver - 30 Restarted my hunt for the first time in a long time. I'm determined to get these jerks. Not going to bother posting my loot along the way, too lazy for that. [s]Pray for me ;;[/s][/center]
@RoyalSorceress so I can find this in the future-

Hunting
Stone Borer Frost Delver

Encounters
Stone Borer - 30
Frost Delver - 30

Restarted my hunt for the first time in a long time. I'm determined to get these jerks.
Not going to bother posting my loot along the way, too lazy for that.
Pray for me ;;
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
just got a plague egg from mire and a few battles later I got the blue toad boss! Took 41 battles yo [img]http://i.imgur.com/Bu7ZwlQl.png[/img]
just got a plague egg from mire and a few battles later I got the blue toad boss! Took 41 battles yo
Bu7ZwlQl.png
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Wizarddragon [b]Already Have:[/b] [item=Flowering Pohip] [item=Mossy Pohip] [item=Tunnel Hydra] [item=Hydra] [item=Undying Featherback] [item=Featherback Boar] [item=Goldenbeast] [item=Overcharged Silverbeast] [item=Coarsefur Yeti] [item=Crystalhide Jester] [item=Hawksbill Goliath] [item=Roc] [item=Crowned Roc] [item=Malevolent Spirit] [item=Disoriented Spirit] [item=Molten Wartoad] [item=Wartoad] [item=Wave Sweeper] [item=Mantarune] [b]Currently Working For:[/b] [item=Deeprealm Hunter] [item=Spiney Whale] [item=Frost Delver] [item=Stone Borer] [b] Edited: 10/17/17[/b]
@Wizarddragon

Already Have:

Flowering Pohip Mossy Pohip
Tunnel Hydra Hydra
Undying Featherback Featherback Boar
Goldenbeast Overcharged Silverbeast
Coarsefur Yeti
Crystalhide Jester Hawksbill Goliath
Roc Crowned Roc
Malevolent Spirit Disoriented Spirit
Molten Wartoad Wartoad
Wave Sweeper Mantarune