Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Project 51: Rosalind's Gene Journey
1 2 3 4 5 6
Rosalind clutched her next Scatterscroll in her claws, hoping to see some of the new colors that had began to pop up all over Sornieth. She's a bit disgruntled, after the flop that was her last scatter... (Though, most dragons would have been pleased with her results, she wasn't interested in looking pretty. She wanted to see variety!) [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/1ee6c8c378ee1c8a78e9bbc13108b094/tumblr_inline_o8qn1dKVTn1rooplh_540.png[/img] She used the scroll and quickly looked her scales over, pleased that her Spearmint primary is one of the new colors, even if her other colors aren't. Plus, she's yet to experience any of the colors she's already seen, which is good, since she intends to experience all of them. All of them. For science. And then, as she digs around in her bag for her notepad to record her results, she finds another scroll, with a note attached. [i]"Thought this might cheer you up in case you end up without any new colors again. Plus, you're cute when you're excited, and you can show off your new wings to me later! Love, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=75525&did=17109088]Tesla[/url]."[/i] Ros smiles at the note and gift from her girlfriend, and doesn't waste any time before applying the Stripes scroll. [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/542179d74ad58c3395d23772d3a2eb36/tumblr_inline_o8qmwa9UUD1rooplh_400.png[/img] {{Ping list: @Zyll | @Kionani | @Fletchinder | @LittlestDragon | @tahwarts | @haikwoshevo }}
Rosalind clutched her next Scatterscroll in her claws, hoping to see some of the new colors that had began to pop up all over Sornieth. She's a bit disgruntled, after the flop that was her last scatter... (Though, most dragons would have been pleased with her results, she wasn't interested in looking pretty. She wanted to see variety!)

tumblr_inline_o8qn1dKVTn1rooplh_540.png

She used the scroll and quickly looked her scales over, pleased that her Spearmint primary is one of the new colors, even if her other colors aren't. Plus, she's yet to experience any of the colors she's already seen, which is good, since she intends to experience all of them. All of them. For science.

And then, as she digs around in her bag for her notepad to record her results, she finds another scroll, with a note attached.

"Thought this might cheer you up in case you end up without any new colors again. Plus, you're cute when you're excited, and you can show off your new wings to me later!
Love, Tesla."

Ros smiles at the note and gift from her girlfriend, and doesn't waste any time before applying the Stripes scroll.

tumblr_inline_o8qmwa9UUD1rooplh_400.png

{{Ping list: @Zyll | @Kionani | @Fletchinder | @LittlestDragon | @tahwarts | @haikwoshevo }}
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@Noivurn

Congrats on the new colors!
@Noivurn

Congrats on the new colors!
tumblr_inline_nmpzdtnOyw1t6xkgm_500.png
@haikwoshevo Thank you! c:
@haikwoshevo Thank you! c:
That spearmint goes with her alchemist's tools so well! xD
That spearmint goes with her alchemist's tools so well! xD
@Noivurn
Pinglist please! I'm super interested in this. ^^
@Noivurn
Pinglist please! I'm super interested in this. ^^
@Oleandir It does omg

@ Wynterdragen Will do! c:
@Oleandir It does omg

@ Wynterdragen Will do! c:
All of Sornieth's scientific minds have been murmuring about the curious events at the trading post- namely, at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew. The surprising occurrence is the exact thing that Rosalind is trying to research, and she wishes more than anything that she could go talk to him. But she can't, not yet- she has far too much to do at the Swamp and can't spare the time to go visit him. Besides, she's not too sure the trip would be worthwhile, considering all the extra traffic the strange events have been attracting near the alchemy pot. No, no, she'll simply have to do some research on the ordeal later, she resigns herself to. That doesn't mean she can't try and get in on some of the excitement, though! Especially when it leads right into all of her research. [item=breed change: pearlcatcher] Aha! Her latest requisition is a Pearlcatcher scroll, her attempt to participate first-hand as well as she can. It's brilliant, she thinks, at least since she can't yet do direct research on the initial subject. This will have to do! She'll admit, she's a bit nervous this time, if only because of the specific incident that spurred this particular change... but she'll do what she has to for science! POOF- [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/12ccd4d3b1419e89d062ec170fa8a09d/tumblr_inline_odofv0zkMu1rooplh_540.png[/img] Everything seems to be in order- she still has ears, for which she is thankful. And, oh, she shouldn't have splurged, and she knows it, but she couldn't resist, with so many new colors to experience! [item=tri-color scatterscroll] Another POOF- [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/c76d1bd389392671fa6274a030033836/tumblr_inline_odog1fL2Rd1rooplh_540.png[/img] Spruce/Royal/Caramel… Not the prettiest (especially in regards to the tertiary color) but new colors all the same! Rosalind is pleased, for now. {{Pinging: @Zyll | @Kionani | @Fletchinder | @LittlestDragon | @tahwarts | @haikwoshevo | @AWB }}
All of Sornieth's scientific minds have been murmuring about the curious events at the trading post- namely, at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew. The surprising occurrence is the exact thing that Rosalind is trying to research, and she wishes more than anything that she could go talk to him. But she can't, not yet- she has far too much to do at the Swamp and can't spare the time to go visit him. Besides, she's not too sure the trip would be worthwhile, considering all the extra traffic the strange events have been attracting near the alchemy pot.

No, no, she'll simply have to do some research on the ordeal later, she resigns herself to. That doesn't mean she can't try and get in on some of the excitement, though! Especially when it leads right into all of her research.

Breed Change: Pearlcatcher

Aha! Her latest requisition is a Pearlcatcher scroll, her attempt to participate first-hand as well as she can. It's brilliant, she thinks, at least since she can't yet do direct research on the initial subject. This will have to do!

She'll admit, she's a bit nervous this time, if only because of the specific incident that spurred this particular change... but she'll do what she has to for science!

POOF-

tumblr_inline_odofv0zkMu1rooplh_540.png

Everything seems to be in order- she still has ears, for which she is thankful.

And, oh, she shouldn't have splurged, and she knows it, but she couldn't resist, with so many new colors to experience!

Tri-Color Scatterscroll

Another POOF-

tumblr_inline_odog1fL2Rd1rooplh_540.png

Spruce/Royal/Caramel… Not the prettiest (especially in regards to the tertiary color) but new colors all the same! Rosalind is pleased, for now.

{{Pinging: @Zyll | @Kionani | @Fletchinder | @LittlestDragon | @tahwarts | @haikwoshevo | @AWB }}
@Noivurn I actually really like that combination! And she makes a nice pearlcatcher.
@Noivurn I actually really like that combination! And she makes a nice pearlcatcher.
MIaB7gw.png
@tahwarts Thank you! :D
@tahwarts Thank you! :D

Could this be moved to the Quests/Challenges forum, please?

Hopefully it's okay to ping? Wasn't sure who to talk to so I just pinged the mods I could think of off the top of my head oops

@Lexreon @Alphaeon @Gaia @Loddie

Could this be moved to the Quests/Challenges forum, please?

Hopefully it's okay to ping? Wasn't sure who to talk to so I just pinged the mods I could think of off the top of my head oops

@Lexreon @Alphaeon @Gaia @Loddie
1 2 3 4 5 6