Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Gather turns
Is anyone else running into issues with having only 15 gather turns regardless of keeping your dragon's collective health bar always above 80%? Or has the extra gather turn for keeping everyone at 80%+ fullness/happiness/whathaveyou been done away with?

Initially I thought I'd been reset because one day my bar was at 80% exactly when I had the chance to feed everyone, but that was last week, and everyone's been fed well above the 80% line since then. Over five days have come and gone still at 15 gather turns. Did I miss a change in the gathering turn system?

Thank you,
Shadhahvar
Is anyone else running into issues with having only 15 gather turns regardless of keeping your dragon's collective health bar always above 80%? Or has the extra gather turn for keeping everyone at 80%+ fullness/happiness/whathaveyou been done away with?

Initially I thought I'd been reset because one day my bar was at 80% exactly when I had the chance to feed everyone, but that was last week, and everyone's been fed well above the 80% line since then. Over five days have come and gone still at 15 gather turns. Did I miss a change in the gathering turn system?

Thank you,
Shadhahvar
@Shadhahvar - From the sound of things, your gathering turn amount is correct. Normally we only have ten gathering turns. If you're receiving the bonus from your clan energy being above 80%, you'll get five extra turns, amounting to 15.

The only way you can have more than 15 gathering turns is if you have both the energy bonus and flight dominance. In which case you can have a maximum of 16 turns.
@Shadhahvar - From the sound of things, your gathering turn amount is correct. Normally we only have ten gathering turns. If you're receiving the bonus from your clan energy being above 80%, you'll get five extra turns, amounting to 15.

The only way you can have more than 15 gathering turns is if you have both the energy bonus and flight dominance. In which case you can have a maximum of 16 turns.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Haha. thank you so much! Now you really can tell I've been lacking sleep, that completely slipped my mind. Thank you for the reminder!
Haha. thank you so much! Now you really can tell I've been lacking sleep, that completely slipped my mind. Thank you for the reminder!