Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Feeding dragons individually?
Is there a way to do this? I've got hundreds of everything but meat because my dragons deplete that first, even though most of them are guardians and eat everything, and so I'm stuck having to hunt every day just to keep my poor little wildclaw from starving. :(
Is there a way to do this? I've got hundreds of everything but meat because my dragons deplete that first, even though most of them are guardians and eat everything, and so I'm stuck having to hunt every day just to keep my poor little wildclaw from starving. :(
If this was in suggestions I'd support, my exalt fodder doesnt need food when the deities themselves are starving xD
If this was in suggestions I'd support, my exalt fodder doesnt need food when the deities themselves are starving xD
the_most_striking_part_of_s_by_lynntv-d6rdrxx.gif
At first I thought "Well why would you ever NOT want to feed all of your dragons at once"
But I agree there should be some way to choose what food your dragons eat if they can eat more than one type.

But no, there is currently no way to do this.
At first I thought "Well why would you ever NOT want to feed all of your dragons at once"
But I agree there should be some way to choose what food your dragons eat if they can eat more than one type.

But no, there is currently no way to do this.

What is dead may never die
Oh, what I do now is feed my dragons before converting meat points so the guardians will have any of the other foods first.
Oh, what I do now is feed my dragons before converting meat points so the guardians will have any of the other foods first.
the_most_striking_part_of_s_by_lynntv-d6rdrxx.gif
If not feeding individually, it'd be cool if you could assign what kind of food each individual dragon ate.
For example, I've got plenty of tundras, a guardian, and a mirror (I'm not counting the fae because they're not actually mine xD)-- if I want to cut down on meat consumption and focus on plants and only a little bit of meat (for the mirror), I think I should be able to set my guardian as a plant-eater with my tundras.
If not feeding individually, it'd be cool if you could assign what kind of food each individual dragon ate.
For example, I've got plenty of tundras, a guardian, and a mirror (I'm not counting the fae because they're not actually mine xD)-- if I want to cut down on meat consumption and focus on plants and only a little bit of meat (for the mirror), I think I should be able to set my guardian as a plant-eater with my tundras.
ctFAI4k.gif