Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Talonclasp Pendants
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/8-28-13.png[/img][/center] [b]Marketplace Apparel:[/b] Looking for the perfect accessory for that gembond dragon? Talonclasp pendants are now stocking in the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market&type=1&tab=app]gem marketplace[/url]. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=ann&id=946629&p=mb]Read more about this update here.[/url][more] [center][item=sapphire talonclasp pendant] [item=emerald talonclasp pendant] [item=Tanzanite talonclasp pendant] [item=onyx talonclasp pendant] [item=citrine talonclasp pendant][/center] [b]2 New Swipp Trades:[/b] Swipp has gotten his claws on talonclasp pendants as well, and is offering them for trade. [center][item=cursed talonclasp pendant] [item=diamond talonclasp pendant][/center] [b]Corsair's Apparel Cycling Out:[/b] The Corsair's Apparel set will be cycling out of the gem marketplace on September 11th, so get them while they last! [center][item=Corsair's Seaspray Cap][item=Corsair's Eye Patch][item=Corsair's Seaspray Kerchief][item=Corsair's Rusty Cutlass][item=Corsair's Seaspray Boots][/center] [b]Flameforger's Festival:[/b] We hope that everyone has been enjoying the[i] Flameforger's Festival[/i] celebration. As a reminder, the event will be coming to a close [b]Saturday, August 31rst at 23:59PST[/b]. [b]Additional Changes:[/b] [LIST] [*]We're now taking skin submissions for the marketplace. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=skin&id=945293]Pop on in this thread[/url] for the full rules and details. [*]Naga familiars have been renamed to Carmine Serthis and Opheodrys Serthis. [*]Veteran's scar items are now usable on skydancer dragons. [/LIST] [b]Known Issues:[/b] [LIST][*]Google checkout was not processing payments correctly, and has been taken down until we have resolved the checkout issues. All players who purchased gems during the affected period have been refunded. [*]Certain players are unable to access the abilities and stats screen in the coliseum. We are investigating the issue. [*]Skydancer adult sizes are displaying as hatchling sizes. [*]We've made some changes to how the tutorial windows present to new players. Certain players are seeing them pop up fresh as if they are a new player. We are looking into it. [/LIST]
8-28-13.png

Marketplace Apparel:
Looking for the perfect accessory for that gembond dragon? Talonclasp pendants are now stocking in the gem marketplace.

Read more about this update here.
Sapphire Talonclasp Pendant Emerald Talonclasp Pendant Tanzanite Talonclasp Pendant Onyx Talonclasp Pendant Citrine Talonclasp Pendant

2 New Swipp Trades:
Swipp has gotten his claws on talonclasp pendants as well, and is offering them for trade.
Cursed Talonclasp Pendant Diamond Talonclasp Pendant

Corsair's Apparel Cycling Out:
The Corsair's Apparel set will be cycling out of the gem marketplace on September 11th, so get them while they last!

Flameforger's Festival:
We hope that everyone has been enjoying the Flameforger's Festival celebration. As a reminder, the event will be coming to a close Saturday, August 31rst at 23:59PST.

Additional Changes:
  • We're now taking skin submissions for the marketplace. Pop on in this thread for the full rules and details.
  • Naga familiars have been renamed to Carmine Serthis and Opheodrys Serthis.
  • Veteran's scar items are now usable on skydancer dragons.

Known Issues:
  • Google checkout was not processing payments correctly, and has been taken down until we have resolved the checkout issues. All players who purchased gems during the affected period have been refunded.
  • Certain players are unable to access the abilities and stats screen in the coliseum. We are investigating the issue.
  • Skydancer adult sizes are displaying as hatchling sizes.
  • We've made some changes to how the tutorial windows present to new players. Certain players are seeing them pop up fresh as if they are a new player. We are looking into it.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Oooh, the pendants are just beautiful! Will definitely be grabbing some of those. :)
Oooh, the pendants are just beautiful! Will definitely be grabbing some of those. :)
August 11 or September 11?
August 11 or September 11?
fortrade.png1584781.png1584778.png
Wait what?

Today's August 28th....Has the corsair stuff cycled out already?
Wait what?

Today's August 28th....Has the corsair stuff cycled out already?
Goal Ticklist
LF Studs - help develop rare color combos!
From what I've seen, the Stats and Abilities problem can be worked around on our end by reducing the number of stacks of battlestones to 42 or fewer.
From what I've seen, the Stats and Abilities problem can be worked around on our end by reducing the number of stacks of battlestones to 42 or fewer.
Spring cleaning: 14 dragons for sale, RTB, most of them 10kt per. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1798234/1
you say the corsair set will be cycling out of the gem marketplace on August 11... Do you mean Sept 11?
you say the corsair set will be cycling out of the gem marketplace on August 11... Do you mean Sept 11?
Ohhhh man, awesome bling.

And yeah, call me as one of those who got the new stuff, but I figured since it was a new tutorial it was coming up on everyone. It wasn't really any trouble, so. |D
Ohhhh man, awesome bling.

And yeah, call me as one of those who got the new stuff, but I figured since it was a new tutorial it was coming up on everyone. It wasn't really any trouble, so. |D
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
Pfff. August 11th. For all of us time-travelers.

Those pendants are gorgeous, though, and I'm glad that the two colors I like are Swipp items. * u*
Pfff. August 11th. For all of us time-travelers.

Those pendants are gorgeous, though, and I'm glad that the two colors I like are Swipp items. * u*
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
Those pendants are truly outrageous.
Those pendants are truly outrageous.
fire_rune_50x50.png _ Voslen | she/her | FR+3
Art Thread
Skin Thread (wip)
FR Tumblr
Will the items from the Corsair's Apparel set still be sold individually? Or both singles and the pack?
Will the items from the Corsair's Apparel set still be sold individually? Or both singles and the pack?
466w8yC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9