Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | high-quickness dragon going last
I just noticed that my dragon with the highest quickness is always going after the enemies, despite my other (lower quickness) dragons going before the enemies.

If I put an 18 quickness dragon in a party with a 5 quickness dragon and a 10 quickness dragon, the combat ordering goes (in the training grounds): 10 quickness dragon, then enemies, then 18 quickness dragon, then 5 quickness dragon. I definitely don't understand why a 10 quickness dragon is going before an 18 quickness dragon.

If I replace the 18 quickness dragon out for a 15 quickness dragon, now I get a combat ordering of: 10Q, enemies, 5Q, 15Q.

And if I swap the 5 quickness dragon out for the same 18 quickness dragon I used earlier, I get: 15Q, 10Q, enemies, 18Q.

I really have no idea what's going on here.

Edit: This weirdness remains the same regardless of dragon position or zone fought in. And if all three dragons have the same quickness. one dragon still goes after the enemies.
I just noticed that my dragon with the highest quickness is always going after the enemies, despite my other (lower quickness) dragons going before the enemies.

If I put an 18 quickness dragon in a party with a 5 quickness dragon and a 10 quickness dragon, the combat ordering goes (in the training grounds): 10 quickness dragon, then enemies, then 18 quickness dragon, then 5 quickness dragon. I definitely don't understand why a 10 quickness dragon is going before an 18 quickness dragon.

If I replace the 18 quickness dragon out for a 15 quickness dragon, now I get a combat ordering of: 10Q, enemies, 5Q, 15Q.

And if I swap the 5 quickness dragon out for the same 18 quickness dragon I used earlier, I get: 15Q, 10Q, enemies, 18Q.

I really have no idea what's going on here.

Edit: This weirdness remains the same regardless of dragon position or zone fought in. And if all three dragons have the same quickness. one dragon still goes after the enemies.
Yeah, this is a known and bugged issue (I bugged it myself). Thanks :)
Yeah, this is a known and bugged issue (I bugged it myself). Thanks :)
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif