Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Food Available in Marketplace
Having been thoroughly addicted to this site by now, I think I actually have a suggestion worth bringing to the front~ Adding food items to the marketplace!

I happen to be one of those people that values a potential treasure chest from digging, or finding some fantastically shiny object to add to my hoard instead of being a responsible caretaker and gathering food for my dragons... >.> *Which quickly became a BOTTOMLESS amount of food, particularly for meat eaters...*

I'm sure there are a handful of other breeding oriented players who have this mentality as well.... so I'd like to suggest adding food items to the Marketplace for a set price, or some way to exchange items from your hoard for food.

The only way to currently get food in bulk (Excluding gathering, for players with the whole Lara Croft treasure mentality) is through the Coliseum or the Auction House. Players who would rather earn their food through the Coliseum-- knowing this because I am one when the guilt starts to set in for starving my dragons T_T-- generally go to the lower level areas with high level dragons and grind the level until they have a sufficient amount of food for each type. While this is effective and unrestricted by daily uses, it swamps the Coliseum servers and kicks other players out. *As me and my friend Kasaii have experienced when we call each other to spaz over new dragon babies XD*

The players who solely want to feed their dragons are less of an issue than those who grind the Coliseum for food to sell on the auction house. The whole idea of selling food for sky high prices is a fantastic marketing technique, since there's always a demand for food... but it's frustrating for players who just want to dress up dragons and find shiny objects the more adventuresome way, instead of being a stock market dragon.

Overall, the point of this big paragraph? Having food items up for gold or gems in the marketplace for fair prices would make this dragon and her clan very happy =) If you don't like the idea, I understand, but I figured I should bring my idea to the front since everyone will play the site differently, and there's gotta be at least one other person out there who's had the same idea! =3

Never the less, thank you for humoring me by reading this whole seizure-inducing essay to the end XD; Sorry it ended up so long!
Having been thoroughly addicted to this site by now, I think I actually have a suggestion worth bringing to the front~ Adding food items to the marketplace!

I happen to be one of those people that values a potential treasure chest from digging, or finding some fantastically shiny object to add to my hoard instead of being a responsible caretaker and gathering food for my dragons... >.> *Which quickly became a BOTTOMLESS amount of food, particularly for meat eaters...*

I'm sure there are a handful of other breeding oriented players who have this mentality as well.... so I'd like to suggest adding food items to the Marketplace for a set price, or some way to exchange items from your hoard for food.

The only way to currently get food in bulk (Excluding gathering, for players with the whole Lara Croft treasure mentality) is through the Coliseum or the Auction House. Players who would rather earn their food through the Coliseum-- knowing this because I am one when the guilt starts to set in for starving my dragons T_T-- generally go to the lower level areas with high level dragons and grind the level until they have a sufficient amount of food for each type. While this is effective and unrestricted by daily uses, it swamps the Coliseum servers and kicks other players out. *As me and my friend Kasaii have experienced when we call each other to spaz over new dragon babies XD*

The players who solely want to feed their dragons are less of an issue than those who grind the Coliseum for food to sell on the auction house. The whole idea of selling food for sky high prices is a fantastic marketing technique, since there's always a demand for food... but it's frustrating for players who just want to dress up dragons and find shiny objects the more adventuresome way, instead of being a stock market dragon.

Overall, the point of this big paragraph? Having food items up for gold or gems in the marketplace for fair prices would make this dragon and her clan very happy =) If you don't like the idea, I understand, but I figured I should bring my idea to the front since everyone will play the site differently, and there's gotta be at least one other person out there who's had the same idea! =3

Never the less, thank you for humoring me by reading this whole seizure-inducing essay to the end XD; Sorry it ended up so long!
It's only as confusing as the amount of time you spend thinking about it!
I support this. I have a LOT of meat eaters, and even if I do use gathering to get meat, they go through it QUICK, and I end up buying it off the AH or having to grind it in the coliseum. Having it in the shop would be GREAT.
I support this. I have a LOT of meat eaters, and even if I do use gathering to get meat, they go through it QUICK, and I end up buying it off the AH or having to grind it in the coliseum. Having it in the shop would be GREAT.
w1E8cdy.png
♦My Tumblr ♦ My Art ♦