Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't play fair games
1 2
The warning won't go away it just freezes the whole page and I can't click on any thing but the clan profile button.
The warning won't go away it just freezes the whole page and I can't click on any thing but the clan profile button.
The same thing happens to me, I'm not sure why.
The same thing happens to me, I'm not sure why.
I can't play anything either
I can't play anything either
Me either, but I'm on my iPhone :(
Me either, but I'm on my iPhone :(
I don't have the warning, but I can't click the games. Like they're pictures or something.
I don't have the warning, but I can't click the games. Like they're pictures or something.
I'm having this problem as well :(
I'm having this problem as well :(
vy6lCWp.png tNVfNId.png bJjBlVu.png NAPe4RF.png
I didn't have any problems until a couple minutes ago -- I have the same thing happening as Nehima. It's like the fairground flash games are all just frozen pictures that are completely non-interactive.
I didn't have any problems until a couple minutes ago -- I have the same thing happening as Nehima. It's like the fairground flash games are all just frozen pictures that are completely non-interactive.
dragonrising_bannercopy_zps14af6779.gif
I am also unable to click the games, I am quite concerned

Edit: If this helps get things fixed, I'm using Chrome on a Mac
I am also unable to click the games, I am quite concerned

Edit: If this helps get things fixed, I'm using Chrome on a Mac
I'm having similar issues with the games being pictures; it was working fine up until a few minutes ago as well. D:

ETA: Tried the alt version of the games just to be sure, but still nothing. ;;;
I'm having similar issues with the games being pictures; it was working fine up until a few minutes ago as well. D:

ETA: Tried the alt version of the games just to be sure, but still nothing. ;;;
AJl6Tc6_zpsaacd1229.gif
The warning isn't giving me a problem but I can't play any fairgames or the coliseum.
The warning isn't giving me a problem but I can't play any fairgames or the coliseum.
I4hbsrM.png
1 2