Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pic of your dragon for 80k tr/800 g
Hello!

I'll do full art (lineart with coloring) drawing of your dragon, example below (click the pic for imgur page where you can view the full size version if you want to):
Cvlczm5l.jpg

The starting prices are 80 000 treasure or 800 gems. BUT you can ask for cheaper prices if you feel like the art doesn't deserve full price or just don't have a lot of tr/g.

I can also do sketches or other special requests, so feel free to message me anytime!

I'll be writing a list of people who I'm drawing for here, and my current progress on the pic:

etc.

This is my first time doing commissions on this site, so if I'm doing something wrong please correct me. :)
Hello!

I'll do full art (lineart with coloring) drawing of your dragon, example below (click the pic for imgur page where you can view the full size version if you want to):
Cvlczm5l.jpg

The starting prices are 80 000 treasure or 800 gems. BUT you can ask for cheaper prices if you feel like the art doesn't deserve full price or just don't have a lot of tr/g.

I can also do sketches or other special requests, so feel free to message me anytime!

I'll be writing a list of people who I'm drawing for here, and my current progress on the pic:

etc.

This is my first time doing commissions on this site, so if I'm doing something wrong please correct me. :)
Bumpity from page 7.
Bumpity from page 7.
hey can you draw a picture of Bloodrose from @Bloodrose8 s clan?
hey can you draw a picture of Bloodrose from @Bloodrose8 s clan?
@liger13 Would you do a full body with color of this girl in a flirty pose? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93448/9344705_350.png[/img] Please and thank you~ Also, would you like payment before or after?
@liger13

Would you do a full body with color of this girl in a flirty pose?

9344705_350.png

Please and thank you~ Also, would you like payment before or after?
@chloecat357 @cohena
Hey guys, sorry for busting this in, but the user who made this thread has not been active for more than half a year. u.u;;
@chloecat357 @cohena
Hey guys, sorry for busting this in, but the user who made this thread has not been active for more than half a year. u.u;;
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha

ahahaha wow. How did I not notice that?

Thanks much. XD
@Skiatha

ahahaha wow. How did I not notice that?

Thanks much. XD