Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LF Grungy/Mad Max/Apocalyptic accents
Hello,

I am coming back to Flight Rising after a few month hiatus. To get back fully I want to start focusing on my mad max lair again(you can check out my ‘Citadel’ tab).

I am currently looking for grungy apocalyptic accents to buy, preferably custom and not fest. Please feel free to show any, link me to your favorite artist(you will receive a small 10kt reward), or direct me to accents and skins you use from artists that are still hopefully active?

I love blacks, browns, tans, and whites. Along with skulls, bones, blood, ripped cloth, metal, and dust/dirt.

I have a 10,000 gem budget.

Will be posting mood boards later to show in more detail the vibe I’m going for.
Hello,

I am coming back to Flight Rising after a few month hiatus. To get back fully I want to start focusing on my mad max lair again(you can check out my ‘Citadel’ tab).

I am currently looking for grungy apocalyptic accents to buy, preferably custom and not fest. Please feel free to show any, link me to your favorite artist(you will receive a small 10kt reward), or direct me to accents and skins you use from artists that are still hopefully active?

I love blacks, browns, tans, and whites. Along with skulls, bones, blood, ripped cloth, metal, and dust/dirt.

I have a 10,000 gem budget.

Will be posting mood boards later to show in more detail the vibe I’m going for.
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg