Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] HQ Aether Heart
[center]I'll make this thread prettier later [i]Hello! I got inspired, created an adopt base, and it is now ready to meet the public~[/i] [img]https://i.lensdump.com/i/EUzEKx.png[/img] (Full size image is 1200x1200 pixels) I don't have an aether couple of my own, so to get things started.. [size=4][b]The first 5 slots pay the base rate only[/b][/size] ~ All genes are free of charge! ~ (And skins and accents are 50% off) ----- [s][size=2](Prices in USD but converted by $1:100g:100kt)[/size][/s] [b][size=4]Base: $10[/size][/b] - [s][b]Gene sponsors:[/b] $1-5 each, depending on complexity (I'll detail this out later)[/s] - [b]Skin sponsors:[/b] $1+ extra depending on complexity, though I reserve the right to refuse or simplify as needed (with prior approval of course) ----- Slots (taking 3 for USD and 2 for g/t for now) 1. USD 2. USD 3. USD 4. Actaeon 5. G/T Please fill out this form to order! [code][b]Dragon images:[/b] Images please~ scries are fine, just make sure you include the colors [b]Payment:[/b] USD or G/T [b]Gender:[/b] M/F, M/M, or F/F [b]Genes:[/b] Let me know of any changes you want [b]Skin:[/b] use [Skin=] please [b]Other details:[/b] Anything else you'd like to request?[/code] Feel free to post even after the slots have filled! I will be starting a queue and do them in order of request, instead of managing a pinglist. Once it's your turn you'll have 24 hours to claim your slot before I move on to the next; but I will re add you to the back of the list~ Queue: - - -
I'll make this thread prettier later

Hello! I got inspired, created an adopt base, and it is now ready to meet the public~

EUzEKx.png
(Full size image is 1200x1200 pixels)

I don't have an aether couple of my own, so to get things started..

The first 5 slots pay the base rate only

~ All genes are free of charge! ~
(And skins and accents are 50% off)

(Prices in USD but converted by $1:100g:100kt)

Base: $10

- Gene sponsors: $1-5 each, depending on complexity (I'll detail this out later)

- Skin sponsors: $1+ extra depending on complexity, though I reserve the right to refuse or simplify as needed (with prior approval of course)

Slots (taking 3 for USD and 2 for g/t for now)

1. USD
2. USD
3. USD
4. Actaeon
5. G/T

Please fill out this form to order!
Code:
[b]Dragon images:[/b] Images please~ scries are fine, just make sure you include the colors [b]Payment:[/b] USD or G/T [b]Gender:[/b] M/F, M/M, or F/F [b]Genes:[/b] Let me know of any changes you want [b]Skin:[/b] use [Skin=] please [b]Other details:[/b] Anything else you'd like to request?

Feel free to post even after the slots have filled! I will be starting a queue and do them in order of request, instead of managing a pinglist. Once it's your turn you'll have 24 hours to claim your slot before I move on to the next; but I will re add you to the back of the list~

Queue:
-
-
-
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali

Dragon images: x and x , please! !
Payment: gems
Gender: You can use either horns for the eldritch one - they're my little trans alien so either is absolutely fine :D
Genes: as shows in the scrys
Skin: none
Other details: Have FUN with these kids -- they're very dear to me, and I'd love to see them immortalized in your adopt!!
@Rahkali

Dragon images: x and x , please! !
Payment: gems
Gender: You can use either horns for the eldritch one - they're my little trans alien so either is absolutely fine :D
Genes: as shows in the scrys
Skin: none
Other details: Have FUN with these kids -- they're very dear to me, and I'd love to see them immortalized in your adopt!!
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
[center][emoji=music notes size=1] [i]~Friendly Bump~ [/i] [emoji=music notes size=1][/center]
~Friendly Bump~
J7D1quC.png
dT9HQge.png
fdUVIfW.png
5xsrc8Y.png
giphy.gifgiphy.gif
@Rahkali [b]Dragon images:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83560178][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/835602/83560178_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84900079][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/849001/84900079_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] USD [b]Gender:[/b] M/F [b]Genes:[/b] genes as is [b]Skin:[/b] [Skin=49846][skin=49719] [b]Other details:[/b] feel free to simplify the accents however you feel is necessary
@Rahkali

Dragon images:
83560178_350.png 84900079_350.png
Payment: USD
Genes: genes as is
Skin:
Other details: feel free to simplify the accents however you feel is necessary
F3d7DSl.png
@Trachynhawb

I love your pair, they’re so wild and fun!

The male’s skin is pretty simple so I’d only ask $2 for it, but the other one is a little crazy so probably $5 extra for it. Since you got the second slot with 50% off skins, that comes out to $3.50 extra, for a total of $13.50. If that’s okay with you I’ll PM you my PayPal info!
@Trachynhawb

I love your pair, they’re so wild and fun!

The male’s skin is pretty simple so I’d only ask $2 for it, but the other one is a little crazy so probably $5 extra for it. Since you got the second slot with 50% off skins, that comes out to $3.50 extra, for a total of $13.50. If that’s okay with you I’ll PM you my PayPal info!
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali sounds great!
@Rahkali sounds great!
F3d7DSl.png