Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Add scene/vista trial to dressing room
I know it's a suggestion that's been made before, but everyone wants scenes and vistas to be added to the dressing room and lately I've wanted to change things up with my account, but that includes changes my vista and making an avatar dragon to match it. Since I don't want to waste time breeding + geneing a dragon only for them to not match my vista (worst offense imaginable that a pixel dragon can do, I know), I felt fueled to open up photoshop and make some [very good and professional] mockups! I tried my best to use already existing FR assets and give it a layout that mimics FR's already existing style, but ideally the scene and vista trial sections in the dressing room would just use saved outfits, scries or pre-existing dragons to model different outfit, skin and scry combinations just so us users can plan every aspect of a dragon before they even exist, much less have all the necessary funds and breeding pairs picked out to make them exist [emoji=ridgeback winking size=1] Please point me in the direction of any scenes/vistas in dressing room threads so I can go support those as well if you can! I really want to see this addition made to FR :) Now, time for the mockups! Let's start with the little changes: adding scene and vista trial buttons to the outfit section itself: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MfV1pDb.png[/img][/center] then the scene selector page (didn't feel like editing in all the scenes, but it would ideally show all the scenes in the game): [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/UI6vIfT.png[/img][/center] then the scene preview + scenic mode: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/BhWGEsc.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/CCYexYH.png[/img][/center] then the vista selection + preview section: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/a3484pq.png[/img][/center] Obviously, the FR team would do a much better job than me at implementing this and making a more graphically and aesthetically appealing layout since they are the ones to made and update the game, but I wanted to try and just visualize what everyone's had in mind and sorta bring the concept to life [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
I know it's a suggestion that's been made before, but everyone wants scenes and vistas to be added to the dressing room and lately I've wanted to change things up with my account, but that includes changes my vista and making an avatar dragon to match it.

Since I don't want to waste time breeding + geneing a dragon only for them to not match my vista (worst offense imaginable that a pixel dragon can do, I know), I felt fueled to open up photoshop and make some [very good and professional] mockups!

I tried my best to use already existing FR assets and give it a layout that mimics FR's already existing style, but ideally the scene and vista trial sections in the dressing room would just use saved outfits, scries or pre-existing dragons to model different outfit, skin and scry combinations just so us users can plan every aspect of a dragon before they even exist, much less have all the necessary funds and breeding pairs picked out to make them exist

Please point me in the direction of any scenes/vistas in dressing room threads so I can go support those as well if you can! I really want to see this addition made to FR :)

Now, time for the mockups!

Let's start with the little changes: adding scene and vista trial buttons to the outfit section itself:

MfV1pDb.png

then the scene selector page (didn't feel like editing in all the scenes, but it would ideally show all the scenes in the game):

UI6vIfT.png

then the scene preview + scenic mode:

BhWGEsc.png

CCYexYH.png

then the vista selection + preview section:

a3484pq.png

Obviously, the FR team would do a much better job than me at implementing this and making a more graphically and aesthetically appealing layout since they are the ones to made and update the game, but I wanted to try and just visualize what everyone's had in mind and sorta bring the concept to life
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
support! i think this would be a very cool thing to have, and it would make matching a scene to an outfit plan wayyy easier !!
support! i think this would be a very cool thing to have, and it would make matching a scene to an outfit plan wayyy easier !!
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
God, yes please. I find adding scenes very tedious in my case because I keep them vaulted to keep the tab clean for AH listing purposes, so I have to take a scene out, try it, and hope it works, and if it doesn't I have to take more out and try them and hope they work. Adding them to the dressing room would make things so much easier. I know the real answer to my problem is "just don't do that" but :c it's really inconvenient in at least one aspect no matter what I do.
God, yes please. I find adding scenes very tedious in my case because I keep them vaulted to keep the tab clean for AH listing purposes, so I have to take a scene out, try it, and hope it works, and if it doesn't I have to take more out and try them and hope they work. Adding them to the dressing room would make things so much easier. I know the real answer to my problem is "just don't do that" but :c it's really inconvenient in at least one aspect no matter what I do.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Oh this is a super fun idea, and would be very helpful! Support from me for sure.

(...I imagine it might help with sale of the gem scenes too, by giving people more opportunities to get attached to the idea of one of them, haha.)
Oh this is a super fun idea, and would be very helpful! Support from me for sure.

(...I imagine it might help with sale of the gem scenes too, by giving people more opportunities to get attached to the idea of one of them, haha.)
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
support, especially for the scenes! I hate when i purchase one only to discover that oh, it doesnt fit any of my dergs actually...
support, especially for the scenes! I hate when i purchase one only to discover that oh, it doesnt fit any of my dergs actually...
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
Support, it would be nice to know if a scene or vista will "work" before we buy it or plan an outfit, etc.
Support, it would be nice to know if a scene or vista will "work" before we buy it or plan an outfit, etc.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Ooh, support! I'm always hesitant to change my vista/avatar combo because of the process of sifting through to see if something matches, and the same is true for scenes (which is why I... haven't used literally any scenes yet. lol).
Ooh, support! I'm always hesitant to change my vista/avatar combo because of the process of sifting through to see if something matches, and the same is true for scenes (which is why I... haven't used literally any scenes yet. lol).
moondive-img.png 1vAtYxM.png
hh5n4WA.png
kCHWEjf.png
ll0CfnD.png
q9EEy5M.png
YMPbu9R.png