Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do dragons remember hatching?
I mean, humans generally don’t remember being born, although there’s some debate about that, but these are DRAGONS, so why not?

Do they remember becoming aware of the murmurings beyond their shell? The shifting of their siblings? Do they remember the feeling of the elemental power truly building within them and around the, for the first time, and the burst of it cracking all eggs open at once?

Do your dragons remember being born?
And if they do, what difference does it make?
I mean, humans generally don’t remember being born, although there’s some debate about that, but these are DRAGONS, so why not?

Do they remember becoming aware of the murmurings beyond their shell? The shifting of their siblings? Do they remember the feeling of the elemental power truly building within them and around the, for the first time, and the burst of it cracking all eggs open at once?

Do your dragons remember being born?
And if they do, what difference does it make?
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
Huh, thats an interesting question. I’d say probably not? Most lore written by staff depicts dragons as having a human-like intelligence to them, so if that’s anything to go by, then probably not. Not that I think animals remember being born/hatched either, but we don’t really have a way to verify that lol. But honestly you can decide that for yourself in your own lore.
Huh, thats an interesting question. I’d say probably not? Most lore written by staff depicts dragons as having a human-like intelligence to them, so if that’s anything to go by, then probably not. Not that I think animals remember being born/hatched either, but we don’t really have a way to verify that lol. But honestly you can decide that for yourself in your own lore.
zhMvOXK.png
For my dragons, I would have to say no, they do not remember being born. I still view it the same way as humans, and considering dragons could live for hundreds of years(or at least, in my lore) I doubt they would be able to recall memories from hundreds of years ago
For my dragons, I would have to say no, they do not remember being born. I still view it the same way as humans, and considering dragons could live for hundreds of years(or at least, in my lore) I doubt they would be able to recall memories from hundreds of years ago
p3jdzi4.png