Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Banescales from egg have special value?
Do original Banescales hatched from the Clanbound Unhatched Banescale Egg have any special pricing? Does it add value to them?

I don't really like the ones I got and I've been holding them but I don't think I'll ever use them. Been thinking of selling them, and also I even got a DM from someone who's interested in one of them, so it might be time to let go of them.

Just wanted to know if there was anything special about them.
Do original Banescales hatched from the Clanbound Unhatched Banescale Egg have any special pricing? Does it add value to them?

I don't really like the ones I got and I've been holding them but I don't think I'll ever use them. Been thinking of selling them, and also I even got a DM from someone who's interested in one of them, so it might be time to let go of them.

Just wanted to know if there was anything special about them.
vista_spiral1.png.....vistafestival_2.png.....vista_spiral1.png
@Shenzai

No. Not only do most people not really care but there's no way to prove that it happened given breed change scrolls.
@Shenzai

No. Not only do most people not really care but there's no way to prove that it happened given breed change scrolls.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?