Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LF idle pet games?(with sloppy art style
I remember that I used to like a web game, which was a kind of idle pet game. The pets' drawing style was very sloppy (like a stick figure that can be done with almost one stroke), and then the player could do something about every half hour or hour to check what the adventurous pet had gained, then give him some food and pet, and that's all (…………lol!

Now I really want to play this game but I forget its name!

(Also, I really like or need some idle games especially pet types, recommendations are welcome! QWQ
I remember that I used to like a web game, which was a kind of idle pet game. The pets' drawing style was very sloppy (like a stick figure that can be done with almost one stroke), and then the player could do something about every half hour or hour to check what the adventurous pet had gained, then give him some food and pet, and that's all (…………lol!

Now I really want to play this game but I forget its name!

(Also, I really like or need some idle games especially pet types, recommendations are welcome! QWQ
2d8158282156ee16.pngd1f5979e18bb7660.png
Poppyseedpets could be what you're remembering.
Poppyseedpets could be what you're remembering.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind omg that's it!!! Thank you so much!!!! [emoji=gaoler love size=1][emoji=gaoler love size=1][emoji=gaoler love size=1]
@Nightwind
omg that's it!!! Thank you so much!!!!
2d8158282156ee16.pngd1f5979e18bb7660.png