Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Art submission sites?
Calling all artists---
I have been using DeviantArt to submit art and upload it to FR for 6+ years. However as I've started to pick up my art and flight rising hobbies again, I can't seem to figure out getting the pictures from DeviantArt onto this site.
What programs do you use to upload art onto FR?

and pls don't tell me you download it from the drawing program because I am 100% totally and completely not pirating a drawing program because I'm a broke student
Calling all artists---
I have been using DeviantArt to submit art and upload it to FR for 6+ years. However as I've started to pick up my art and flight rising hobbies again, I can't seem to figure out getting the pictures from DeviantArt onto this site.
What programs do you use to upload art onto FR?

and pls don't tell me you download it from the drawing program because I am 100% totally and completely not pirating a drawing program because I'm a broke student
blessed.png.....................................................blessed.png
Imgur
Imgur
hIMo3xJ.png f4iXRVq.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
Seconding Imgur. Or Discord if you have a personal server.
Seconding Imgur. Or Discord if you have a personal server.
AqaqXxe.png
i have a tumblr sideblog on private (password protected + unlisted) I use to upload images! that way they arent shared but stay hosted for as long as I want them.
i have a tumblr sideblog on private (password protected + unlisted) I use to upload images! that way they arent shared but stay hosted for as long as I want them.
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
Thirding Imgur, that's what I use.
Thirding Imgur, that's what I use.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

imgur, but been using discord more now. both are very good sites
imgur, but been using discord more now. both are very good sites
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
My vote is for Imgur as well
My vote is for Imgur as well
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
Discord or toyhouse
Discord or toyhouse
banner.png
Imgur and tumblr
Imgur and tumblr
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
I use Imgur. The links are easy to grab (and pre-coded with the [img][/img] tags if you copy the bbc format. Plus the links are short so it's cleaner looking in the coding view of posts/bios! However, I've also used Tumblr since I post art/coms there. Discord is okay as well but I don't really use it unless I'm on mobile and need to get an image on here real quick. I've found both Tumblr and Discord have longer image addresses, which is a reason I don't prefer them. Other than this, they're fine
I use Imgur. The links are easy to grab (and pre-coded with the [img][/img] tags if you copy the bbc format.
Plus the links are short so it's cleaner looking in the coding view of posts/bios!

However, I've also used Tumblr since I post art/coms there.
Discord is okay as well but I don't really use it unless I'm on mobile and need to get an image on here real quick.

I've found both Tumblr and Discord have longer image addresses, which is a reason I don't prefer them. Other than this, they're fine
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif