Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Eyes to match the Carousel post pic
1 2 3
So, regarding the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3209965]Carousel Color Expansion[/url] post... [quote name="hungryhobbits" date="2023-02-08 08:15:15" ] [quote name="Shenzai" date="2023-02-08 08:01:40" ] [quote name="Undel" date="2023-02-06 22:21:44" ] [quote name="creosote" date="2023-02-06 21:32:31" ] @/undel what eye type does the spiral in the banner image have? i can't figure it out but it's such a nice soft purple :o [/quote] The kind where I recolored it in Photoshop to match the image better, haha. So not a real eye color. :) [/quote] Okay but [img]https://i.imgur.com/qFlc7VU.png[/img] What if? Some sort of "alt-hues" sort of thing maybe? I picked these real quick and some are mehh but the idea would be using hues a bit away from the usual eye color of each element. [/quote] okay but we need these tbh this is great - @Shenzai you should cross post this to suggestions! i bet you'd get a lot of support!! [/quote] As per hungryhobbits suggestion, here it is :D
So, regarding the Carousel Color Expansion post...
hungryhobbits wrote on 2023-02-08 08:15:15:
Shenzai wrote on 2023-02-08 08:01:40:
Undel wrote on 2023-02-06 22:21:44:
creosote wrote on 2023-02-06 21:32:31:
@/undel what eye type does the spiral in the banner image have? i can't figure it out but it's such a nice soft purple :o

The kind where I recolored it in Photoshop to match the image better, haha. So not a real eye color. :)

Okay but

qFlc7VU.png

What if?

Some sort of "alt-hues" sort of thing maybe? I picked these real quick and some are mehh but the idea would be using hues a bit away from the usual eye color of each element.
okay but we need these tbh this is great - @Shenzai you should cross post this to suggestions! i bet you'd get a lot of support!!

As per hungryhobbits suggestion, here it is :D

vista_spiral1.png.....vistafestival_2.png.....vista_spiral1.png
Ohhhh, these do look quite nice, support! I'm a big fan of that specific shade of hot pink for Arcane, that shade for Lightning is soooooo gorgeous too - I need her so bad. Def support.
Ohhhh, these do look quite nice, support! I'm a big fan of that specific shade of hot pink for Arcane, that shade for Lightning is soooooo gorgeous too - I need her so bad. Def support.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
FULL SUPPORT

LETS GOOOOO THESE ARE SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously they're definitely one of my more favorite eye type suggestions to be put out in a while!! they're different without being too obtrusive but interesting enough to be worth a vial/breeding project!!

i especially love the water ones because the water eyes are just SO blue with no real diversion from that - i love the more teal leaning towards the water eyes, it would be sooo good for a few of my projects
FULL SUPPORT

LETS GOOOOO THESE ARE SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously they're definitely one of my more favorite eye type suggestions to be put out in a while!! they're different without being too obtrusive but interesting enough to be worth a vial/breeding project!!

i especially love the water ones because the water eyes are just SO blue with no real diversion from that - i love the more teal leaning towards the water eyes, it would be sooo good for a few of my projects
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
PLEASE

I AM BEGGING

these are sooo hues I would use sksnsn ESP WATER!! AH
PLEASE

I AM BEGGING

these are sooo hues I would use sksnsn ESP WATER!! AH
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
BRO YESSSSS!!! HELLOOO, LOOK AT LIGHTNING OMGGGGG
BRO YESSSSS!!! HELLOOO, LOOK AT LIGHTNING OMGGGGG
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif
I also support. More eye types are always great to see. It’s also great to see more tints options that can come.
I also support. More eye types are always great to see. It’s also great to see more tints options that can come.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
Ice looks kinda dirty but hey this is something outside blue tint that ice turne into after vials (only pastel returne old ice eyes without blue)
So yeah let them be! More vary for eyes are good
Ice looks kinda dirty but hey this is something outside blue tint that ice turne into after vials (only pastel returne old ice eyes without blue)
So yeah let them be! More vary for eyes are good

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
These are really nice! I especially like the arcane one!!!
These are really nice! I especially like the arcane one!!!
Support omg, i need these eye colors in my life! Ice's cool grey is lovely, and plague's and shadow's are just *chefs kiss*
Support omg, i need these eye colors in my life! Ice's cool grey is lovely, and plague's and shadow's are just *chefs kiss*
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
Support. I mean they can’t just tease us with a fake eye color and not give us the color, that would just be mean /hj

But for real they could’ve used earth rare/unusual for the carousel post if they didn’t want people to crave new colors again
Support. I mean they can’t just tease us with a fake eye color and not give us the color, that would just be mean /hj

But for real they could’ve used earth rare/unusual for the carousel post if they didn’t want people to crave new colors again
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
1 2 3