Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | PVP Ideas
I know it isn't going to be back for some time, assuming it does come back, but I feel like the ranked matches on here have a whole lot of untapped potential. So here are some things I think could be neat if taken in account.

- The addition of more battle stones to offer more strategy among players. Something like a 100% guard, or an ability that heals the entire party in the same manner as aid. It would give people more ways to build a dragon team that aren't just fodder trainers.

- Perhaps a rewards shop that gives rewards based upon the feats achieved in battle? I know this could be unfair for beginners, so maybe there's a sort of ranking system that matches people up with others on their skill level. Im not sure if this is possible from a coding perspective tbh

- Maybe even allow these ranked matches to weigh in on Dominance? It would make things feel more fair if players could actively contribute to dominance each week without having to train hundreds of fodder dragons, and might even revitalize interest
over all

Let me know what you guys think if you're interested in this sort of thing
I know it isn't going to be back for some time, assuming it does come back, but I feel like the ranked matches on here have a whole lot of untapped potential. So here are some things I think could be neat if taken in account.

- The addition of more battle stones to offer more strategy among players. Something like a 100% guard, or an ability that heals the entire party in the same manner as aid. It would give people more ways to build a dragon team that aren't just fodder trainers.

- Perhaps a rewards shop that gives rewards based upon the feats achieved in battle? I know this could be unfair for beginners, so maybe there's a sort of ranking system that matches people up with others on their skill level. Im not sure if this is possible from a coding perspective tbh

- Maybe even allow these ranked matches to weigh in on Dominance? It would make things feel more fair if players could actively contribute to dominance each week without having to train hundreds of fodder dragons, and might even revitalize interest
over all

Let me know what you guys think if you're interested in this sort of thing
The second one is coming to some degree- here's a link to the current most recent info on the PvP plans!

I don't think I like the idea of rated matches influencing Dominance; the point of Dom atm is to get dragons out of the site's system, so if it isn't doing that, there's trouble. Not that there's no point to having rewards, I just... also worry this place would go from the relatively kind site it is today to League/Showdown levels of toxic if the best way to get first place for your flight was to beat up other users.
The second one is coming to some degree- here's a link to the current most recent info on the PvP plans!

I don't think I like the idea of rated matches influencing Dominance; the point of Dom atm is to get dragons out of the site's system, so if it isn't doing that, there's trouble. Not that there's no point to having rewards, I just... also worry this place would go from the relatively kind site it is today to League/Showdown levels of toxic if the best way to get first place for your flight was to beat up other users.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.