Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Latest News email notification option
I go on hiatus periodically, and it would be useful for me to get an email whenever there's a site update. Just items posted in Latest News rather than Site Status stuff. As there are times when I'm not on the site for weeks at a time, I might miss an event altogether. I think having this as an option people can ask for in account settings would help with player retention.
I go on hiatus periodically, and it would be useful for me to get an email whenever there's a site update. Just items posted in Latest News rather than Site Status stuff. As there are times when I'm not on the site for weeks at a time, I might miss an event altogether. I think having this as an option people can ask for in account settings would help with player retention.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
I wouldn't use this but I think this is a pretty good idea actually. Support. Not everyone uses tumblr and the tumblr announcements for new updates they put out are usually a couple days late anyway.
I wouldn't use this but I think this is a pretty good idea actually. Support. Not everyone uses tumblr and the tumblr announcements for new updates they put out are usually a couple days late anyway.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
As someone who slipped into a several years long hiatus despite having Tumblr: yes please.
As someone who slipped into a several years long hiatus despite having Tumblr: yes please.
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
ohh this would be useful actually. i've joined fr pretty recently so i haven't gone on any major hiatus's, but even as an active player, there's been times where i've been a couple days late to news and it'd be nice to have notifications of some kind! i support this. :)
ohh this would be useful actually. i've joined fr pretty recently so i haven't gone on any major hiatus's, but even as an active player, there's been times where i've been a couple days late to news and it'd be nice to have notifications of some kind! i support this. :)
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
Support for the same reasons stated. I used to take lots of hiatuses so this would've been nice to see what was going on while I was gone.
Support for the same reasons stated. I used to take lots of hiatuses so this would've been nice to see what was going on while I was gone.
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
As long as this was opt-in, I don't see the harm.

That said, there's usually about an update a week. Would you be wanting weekly emails? Or more, "hey, your account is marked inactive, here's the most recent stuff you missed" every three months? I feel like the former could get a bit annoying.
As long as this was opt-in, I don't see the harm.

That said, there's usually about an update a week. Would you be wanting weekly emails? Or more, "hey, your account is marked inactive, here's the most recent stuff you missed" every three months? I feel like the former could get a bit annoying.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Particularly if it was geared towards larger updates.
I came back from my most recent hiatus to find out there was an entire new breed released, and tbh I was a little sad I had missed the initial drop.
Oh I would love this actually.
Particularly if it was geared towards larger updates.
I came back from my most recent hiatus to find out there was an entire new breed released, and tbh I was a little sad I had missed the initial drop.
ACOZFAh.pngMUYNhfy.pngNJY6F8t.pngWn6vGC1.pngBLSc7JM.png
rI18gRz.pngeIK5iG7.pngNlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
mlSrRbK.pngJvUa9ma.png5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.png
support! i stopped following fr on twitter because i got tired of all the rt's (i know you can change it to view original posts only, but they'd get buried by the rest of my TL so i missed it regardless) - i'd be fine with an email/newsletter of updates that would prompt me to check the site because i check my email multiple times a day anyway

maybe it could be a monthly newsletter - a wrap up of everything that was fixed, added, and introduced between the first and last days of the month? would reduce potential spam
support! i stopped following fr on twitter because i got tired of all the rt's (i know you can change it to view original posts only, but they'd get buried by the rest of my TL so i missed it regardless) - i'd be fine with an email/newsletter of updates that would prompt me to check the site because i check my email multiple times a day anyway

maybe it could be a monthly newsletter - a wrap up of everything that was fixed, added, and introduced between the first and last days of the month? would reduce potential spam
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether