Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gathering Turns Not Working
I've had this problem for at least a couple of days where my gathering turns have been exhausted, however I have not completed them for at least a few days.

Anyone else have this problem?
I've had this problem for at least a couple of days where my gathering turns have been exhausted, however I have not completed them for at least a few days.

Anyone else have this problem?
YAzXKmc.gif
@Veyo do you mean that the gathering turns are stuck at zero, or that they are lower than you expected? if its the former, you should try clearing your cache. also its good idea to ensure that nobody else has access to your account by changing your password, and ensuring that you are logged out in any device used by others.
@Veyo do you mean that the gathering turns are stuck at zero, or that they are lower than you expected? if its the former, you should try clearing your cache. also its good idea to ensure that nobody else has access to your account by changing your password, and ensuring that you are logged out in any device used by others.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark

Yes, gathering turns have been stuck at 0 for at least a few days. I've tried clearing my cache and it unfortunately didn't do anything either.

@Ralzakark

Yes, gathering turns have been stuck at 0 for at least a few days. I've tried clearing my cache and it unfortunately didn't do anything either.

YAzXKmc.gif
@veyo

Hey, is this problem still happening for you? It had been happening to me too, so you're not the only one, but it seems to be better for me today. Was wondering if others were still having this problem or if it's fixed for them too now.
@veyo

Hey, is this problem still happening for you? It had been happening to me too, so you're not the only one, but it seems to be better for me today. Was wondering if others were still having this problem or if it's fixed for them too now.