Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] DV Beta & KS [W] FR
Hello! I'm user Galaxy#178 on Dappervolk. I'm looking to liquidate my account there as I move over to playing Flight Rising again.

I have all the kickstarter items aside from the custom makers, alongside most of the monthly chests (including moth chest items) and the beta pet. I also have two copies of the light and dark launch support bundle, and the support bundles with the bardling and enchantling.

Please dm me directly for offers or if you want to confirm if I have a specific item.

I am only looking for pure currency right now (gems preferred but treasure is fine).

Please reference DV thread for available items and pricing!
Hello! I'm user Galaxy#178 on Dappervolk. I'm looking to liquidate my account there as I move over to playing Flight Rising again.

I have all the kickstarter items aside from the custom makers, alongside most of the monthly chests (including moth chest items) and the beta pet. I also have two copies of the light and dark launch support bundle, and the support bundles with the bardling and enchantling.

Please dm me directly for offers or if you want to confirm if I have a specific item.

I am only looking for pure currency right now (gems preferred but treasure is fine).

Please reference DV thread for available items and pricing!
forum-signature.png
Bump!

Also @skylurk I apologize for not getting back to you - I've been super sick on and off all year, but I am open to dm's and selling again!
Bump!

Also @skylurk I apologize for not getting back to you - I've been super sick on and off all year, but I am open to dm's and selling again!
forum-signature.png
@Undertale

No worries! I’m very sorry to hear you’ve been sick for so long. I hope you’re starting to feel better now. Unfortunately, I don’t have many FR gems to spare anymore as I’ve spent most of them. If I happen upon some more, I will contact you for sure. Take care! ^^
@Undertale

No worries! I’m very sorry to hear you’ve been sick for so long. I hope you’re starting to feel better now. Unfortunately, I don’t have many FR gems to spare anymore as I’ve spent most of them. If I happen upon some more, I will contact you for sure. Take care! ^^
T3u4zFz.png
Bump!
Bump!
forum-signature.png
Bump!
Bump!
forum-signature.png
Bump - updated thread to reflect that DV thread has been fully reorganized with all prices now listed, and sold items/available items updated.
Bump - updated thread to reflect that DV thread has been fully reorganized with all prices now listed, and sold items/available items updated.
forum-signature.png
Bump!
Bump!
forum-signature.png