Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Chest Drop Disabled?
In my site tasks today (16 gathering turns, bonding with 60+ familiars, hatching a nest and breeding a pair of dragons) I have received 0 chest drops. Am I just being unlucky, or did they already get disabled?

These past few days, I've averaged 2-5 chests while gathering and several chests while fam bonding, hence why I'm wondering.
In my site tasks today (16 gathering turns, bonding with 60+ familiars, hatching a nest and breeding a pair of dragons) I have received 0 chest drops. Am I just being unlucky, or did they already get disabled?

These past few days, I've averaged 2-5 chests while gathering and several chests while fam bonding, hence why I'm wondering.
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@xianvar
Just unlucky. I just got one from Tomo
@xianvar
Just unlucky. I just got one from Tomo
d6VP0mp.png JrZGMGx.png
Bb9XFYa.png
gziv3Ja.png
Pn33kaF.png
mlSrRbK.png
gAJtKYm.png
BTRr72z.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
If you are getting the food and trinkets associated with NotN from those activities, it is a sign that the drops are still in. The chests stop dropping at the same time as the food and trinkets. I have still been getting them, both food/trinkets and chests, so definitely still enabled. It won't be disabled until tomorrow 6am
If you are getting the food and trinkets associated with NotN from those activities, it is a sign that the drops are still in. The chests stop dropping at the same time as the food and trinkets. I have still been getting them, both food/trinkets and chests, so definitely still enabled. It won't be disabled until tomorrow 6am