Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Anonymous Gifting Service
[center][b][size=7]Anonymous Gifting Service[/size][/b] [emoji=green gem size=1] [size=5][b]Open[/b][/size] [emoji=green gem size=1] Want to gift someone some kind words or items but not let them know it was you? Follow the below steps to do so! (It's free!) [/center] [rule] [center][size=5][b]How to[/b][/size][/center] [LIST=1] [*] PM me [u][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/msgs/new?to=Myndris&subject=Anonymous%20Gifting%20Service]HERE[/url][/u]. [*] Fill out the below form in the PM. [*] Wait for me to deliver. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/LIST] [center][size=5][b]PM Form[/b][/size][/center] [code] [b]Person I am gifting:[/b] [b]What I am gifting:[/b] [b]Do you want a gift receipt?[/b] Yes/No [b]Do you want to accept gift responses?[/b] Yes/No [/code] [rule] [center][size=5][b]FAQ[/b][/size] [quote][b]"What can I gift?"[/b] [i]Anything you want! You could send a nice poem, some kind words, a fun little gift basket, etc.[/i] [/quote] [quote][b]"What's a 'gift receipt'?"[/b] [i]A gift receipt will be me sending you a screenshot as proof of what I sent to the recipient.[/i] [/quote] [quote][b]"What's does 'accept gift responsest' mean?"[/b] [i]If the gift recipient wants me to pass along a message, or says anything at all (even a thank you!), you're telling me that you want me to forward that message back to you.[/i] [/quote] [quote][b]"How do I know I can trust you? *squints*"[/b] [i]Well, I suppose you don't. However I do have a long history of running events/games/shops, so I hope that at least helps reassure you that I'm not going to steal anything.[/i] [/quote] [quote][b]"Can I leave a review?"[/b] [i]Sure! I don't mind reviews. I'll post them in the thread for others to see.[/i] [/quote] [rule] [center][size=5][b]Total Deliveries Made:[/b] 5[/size]
Anonymous Gifting Service
Open

Want to gift someone some kind words or items but not let them know it was you? Follow the below steps to do so! (It's free!)

How to
  1. PM me HERE.
  2. Fill out the below form in the PM.
  3. Wait for me to deliver.
PM Form
Code:
[b]Person I am gifting:[/b] [b]What I am gifting:[/b] [b]Do you want a gift receipt?[/b] Yes/No [b]Do you want to accept gift responses?[/b] Yes/No

FAQ
Quote:
"What can I gift?"
Anything you want! You could send a nice poem, some kind words, a fun little gift basket, etc.
Quote:
"What's a 'gift receipt'?"
A gift receipt will be me sending you a screenshot as proof of what I sent to the recipient.
Quote:
"What's does 'accept gift responsest' mean?"
If the gift recipient wants me to pass along a message, or says anything at all (even a thank you!), you're telling me that you want me to forward that message back to you.
Quote:
"How do I know I can trust you? *squints*"
Well, I suppose you don't. However I do have a long history of running events/games/shops, so I hope that at least helps reassure you that I'm not going to steal anything.
Quote:
"Can I leave a review?"
Sure! I don't mind reviews. I'll post them in the thread for others to see.

Total Deliveries Made: 5
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
Res
Res
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!