Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Somewhat stinky
If anyone passing my lair notices a funky smell and a considerable amount of tomato juice dripping off things.....its not my fault......

Crimm has been booby trapping her hoard with Skunks over the last couple of weeks, presumably to catch Pinkerton out, but I keep pulling them out and Pinkerton (understandably) won't take them back.
I don't know how many I have picked out of the pile exactly because I do end up with a few from hunting, but its enough to be noticable and cause a riotous pong.

So should you be passing and decide to enter my lair, please excuse the skunky whiff...its on just about everything...

Of course you could just go into the "Yucky damp gloomy place" upon arrival and when you step out the rest of the lair will smell as sweet as roses for the rest of your visit.
Busy scrubbing .
Tal
......now where did I put that extra tomato juice.......
If anyone passing my lair notices a funky smell and a considerable amount of tomato juice dripping off things.....its not my fault......

Crimm has been booby trapping her hoard with Skunks over the last couple of weeks, presumably to catch Pinkerton out, but I keep pulling them out and Pinkerton (understandably) won't take them back.
I don't know how many I have picked out of the pile exactly because I do end up with a few from hunting, but its enough to be noticable and cause a riotous pong.

So should you be passing and decide to enter my lair, please excuse the skunky whiff...its on just about everything...

Of course you could just go into the "Yucky damp gloomy place" upon arrival and when you step out the rest of the lair will smell as sweet as roses for the rest of your visit.
Busy scrubbing .
Tal
......now where did I put that extra tomato juice.......
j3zsWMV.png
Beware the dragon for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup
huh?
huh?
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
There a forum specifically for role play if that’s what’s going on here.
There a forum specifically for role play if that’s what’s going on here.
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png