Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what if - next Arlo dig is space themed
1 2 3
like the next site is an old meteorite crash and all the fams are astronomers and geologists (…but for [i]meteorites[/i]) and the apparel is sparkly space crystals and telescopes and the scene is either Actual Space or like a meteor shower [emoji=fae star size=2] anyway i’d like to hear thoughts on this and any other speculations/desires you have for the next Arlo plots!
like the next site is an old meteorite crash and all the fams are astronomers and geologists (…but for meteorites) and the apparel is sparkly space crystals and telescopes and the scene is either Actual Space or like a meteor shower

anyway i’d like to hear thoughts on this and any other speculations/desires you have for the next Arlo plots!
34047237.png
73030014.png
That would be AMAZING for an Arcane-based plot! Imagine the familiars, too! Eldritch horrors akin to those on the forbidden portal, maybe even prehistoric versions of those from another era!
That would be AMAZING for an Arcane-based plot! Imagine the familiars, too! Eldritch horrors akin to those on the forbidden portal, maybe even prehistoric versions of those from another era!
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
oh, i LOVE the Forbidden Portal tie-in! i don’t know if i’d like sapient alien familiars since that feels like it falls outside the lore/changes the vibe of Sornieth, but more animal-like aliens would be cool! or maybe the meteorite has weird radiation that mutates known Sornieth animals into weird things (like you said, Forbidden Portal stuff but with a new source of mutation)
oh, i LOVE the Forbidden Portal tie-in! i don’t know if i’d like sapient alien familiars since that feels like it falls outside the lore/changes the vibe of Sornieth, but more animal-like aliens would be cool! or maybe the meteorite has weird radiation that mutates known Sornieth animals into weird things (like you said, Forbidden Portal stuff but with a new source of mutation)
34047237.png
73030014.png
That would be so much fun. I'd love for Arcane to discover other dimensions.. worlds.. doesn't have to be through Arlo. Arcane has so much potential to uncover fun new things.
That would be so much fun. I'd love for Arcane to discover other dimensions.. worlds.. doesn't have to be through Arlo. Arcane has so much potential to uncover fun new things.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
That would be absolutely amazing. Could include a wild Arcane ancient originally intended to survive the harshness of space, but they got caught in a meteor shower or whatever and crashed back to Sornieth.

But there may be some still out there.
That would be absolutely amazing. Could include a wild Arcane ancient originally intended to survive the harshness of space, but they got caught in a meteor shower or whatever and crashed back to Sornieth.

But there may be some still out there.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
*eyeballs pointing directly at this post, like looney tunes style* That would be so interesting and fun! Maybe some eldritch dinos too, as a tie in to the real-life meteor impact that killed the dinosaurs oh so long ago?
*eyeballs pointing directly at this post, like looney tunes style* That would be so interesting and fun! Maybe some eldritch dinos too, as a tie in to the real-life meteor impact that killed the dinosaurs oh so long ago?
EST timezone
1J6EBoZ.png
That'd be awesome!! I can see it now... Arlo says this digsite has eons old remnants of an old meteor shower or asteroid impact, and that the magical energies within are absolutely ancient :p Maybe the impact hit an old human settlement or something so the apparel you'd get from digging up would be old technology refurbished for dragon use? It would also make a lot of sense to get a breed change from this kind of plot because the magical energies can mutate dragons or some such...

I also think a Light themed plot would be interesting, uncovering old ruins and texts and the like. Or a Nature plot where you uncover ancient flora! I would love that :)
That'd be awesome!! I can see it now... Arlo says this digsite has eons old remnants of an old meteor shower or asteroid impact, and that the magical energies within are absolutely ancient :p Maybe the impact hit an old human settlement or something so the apparel you'd get from digging up would be old technology refurbished for dragon use? It would also make a lot of sense to get a breed change from this kind of plot because the magical energies can mutate dragons or some such...

I also think a Light themed plot would be interesting, uncovering old ruins and texts and the like. Or a Nature plot where you uncover ancient flora! I would love that :)
1106806.png1106844.png44B24667-304B-4FE5-9E98-94EF9C72D7E6.png1106855.png1106843.png
OOoooooh! I love the space idea!

There's also a lot of stuff with the Ice flight...super old things trapped in glaciers n' stuff. Maybe we could get an ice-aged theme, or perhaps, even older, stranger things never seen before...

Also a Permian theme would be awesome.
OOoooooh! I love the space idea!

There's also a lot of stuff with the Ice flight...super old things trapped in glaciers n' stuff. Maybe we could get an ice-aged theme, or perhaps, even older, stranger things never seen before...

Also a Permian theme would be awesome.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Personally I really hope they do not make space themed stuff. I have a really strong anxiety of things like that.
I also only skimmed over the text tbh because I can´t think about these things in detail.

I am just here to say, please, if something like that ever get implemented in the game, give me a toggle for phobias or something so I don´t have to avoid the forums forever from that point forward O_O
Personally I really hope they do not make space themed stuff. I have a really strong anxiety of things like that.
I also only skimmed over the text tbh because I can´t think about these things in detail.

I am just here to say, please, if something like that ever get implemented in the game, give me a toggle for phobias or something so I don´t have to avoid the forums forever from that point forward O_O
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
arlo asteroid mining probe take your pickaxes to SPACE
arlo asteroid mining probe take your pickaxes to SPACE
Uw1G2JB.png
1 2 3