Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fav undie pose?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I prefer the female pose, what about y'all?
I prefer the female pose, what about y'all?
3adgzZD.pnggE96VFA.pngGJVtuPg.png
GIQnAA5.pngSM9WJh6.pngAMyO6Hf.png
I think I prefer the female pose, but I think that's mostly because I didn't have many males to test out the new genes on :P
I think I prefer the female pose, but I think that's mostly because I didn't have many males to test out the new genes on :P
SagittariusAx
Any pronouns
I also prefer the female one. It feels more flowy if that makes any sense at all lol
I also prefer the female one. It feels more flowy if that makes any sense at all lol
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
Female pose here too.
Female pose here too.
Baby pose
Baby pose
Rex
FR+9
They/Them
i like both a lot, but the hatchling's pose/face especially has my heart [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
i like both a lot, but the hatchling's pose/face especially has my heart
................................... .
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
probably female’s, but all three of them are wonderful
probably female’s, but all three of them are wonderful
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
all of them. but on a more serious note, depends what i'm doing.
i feel like both baby and female pose can be a bit overwhelming with certain genes vs when tested on the male pose. it just has a lil more room to breathe. but at the same time males can look rather naked vs female counterpart with same genes specifically bc female has less empty space.

tl;dr both, both is good
all of them. but on a more serious note, depends what i'm doing.
i feel like both baby and female pose can be a bit overwhelming with certain genes vs when tested on the male pose. it just has a lil more room to breathe. but at the same time males can look rather naked vs female counterpart with same genes specifically bc female has less empty space.

tl;dr both, both is good
Untitled-1.png
All of them are so good. If I had to pick, the female makes it easiest to see how adorable their chubby lil python face is,,, but the male definitely showcases genes a lot better!
All of them are so good. If I had to pick, the female makes it easiest to see how adorable their chubby lil python face is,,, but the male definitely showcases genes a lot better!
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
I prefer the male pose

I want giant fearsome eel dragons and the female pose/expression is toooo friendly.
I prefer the male pose

I want giant fearsome eel dragons and the female pose/expression is toooo friendly.
Art shop.

Free Genes.
1 2 3 4 5 6