Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you do on FR?
1 2 3 4 5
What'd'ya do on FR these days? For fun, for profit, for no other reason besides the ghost in your nightstand insists you buy out the AH of one specific item with no use?

I'd love to hear about it. I've lost interest in the original things I've always done on FR these last few years, so I'm curious what others do 'round the site.
What'd'ya do on FR these days? For fun, for profit, for no other reason besides the ghost in your nightstand insists you buy out the AH of one specific item with no use?

I'd love to hear about it. I've lost interest in the original things I've always done on FR these last few years, so I'm curious what others do 'round the site.
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
my play style has devolved into collecting uniquely average fodder dragons, drawing art for them, and then sending them off into the void to freeload off someone else
my play style has devolved into collecting uniquely average fodder dragons, drawing art for them, and then sending them off into the void to freeload off someone else
Art shop.

Free Genes.
Well I save up gems to spend it in the Art forum to commission people to draw my OCs. I try to train every single perma I own slowly to lvl 25 with not very much motivation.
I buy dragons just to not like them and exalt them after i bred them once.
I don`t know.
Well I save up gems to spend it in the Art forum to commission people to draw my OCs. I try to train every single perma I own slowly to lvl 25 with not very much motivation.
I buy dragons just to not like them and exalt them after i bred them once.
I don`t know.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
i still do a lil bit of everything. my focus rn tho is my accent shop!
i still do a lil bit of everything. my focus rn tho is my accent shop!
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
Spend way too much money on dragons
Spend way too much money on dragons
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
impulsively buy every g1 i like and gene them with reckless abandon
impulsively buy every g1 i like and gene them with reckless abandon
aPEZ8RI.png
I do all the stuff on the Which waystone, except for Crim and Tomo, unless it's a fest.

Then I might see if I have some fodder with exalt bonus in my den. If I hatched any nests, I'll go through my projects and see if there's anything ready to breed, if not, I probably put a subspecies pair on a nest. My nests are rarely empty.

Check FRD and suggestions, my fav two forums. Usually the first two pages. Some days I chat a lot, others I don't.

Check the AH for bargains (lowest unit price in every tab). Check egg prices, cry, because I still can't sell my noc eggs from last flipping year. If my hands agree (nerve/joint issue) I might list apparel/fams on the AH. My hoard is ALWAYS overflowing with those.

I haven't written lore in a hot minute, I have to be in a mood for that sort of thing.

Lather, rinse, repeat. I spend quite a bit of time in the forums.
I do all the stuff on the Which waystone, except for Crim and Tomo, unless it's a fest.

Then I might see if I have some fodder with exalt bonus in my den. If I hatched any nests, I'll go through my projects and see if there's anything ready to breed, if not, I probably put a subspecies pair on a nest. My nests are rarely empty.

Check FRD and suggestions, my fav two forums. Usually the first two pages. Some days I chat a lot, others I don't.

Check the AH for bargains (lowest unit price in every tab). Check egg prices, cry, because I still can't sell my noc eggs from last flipping year. If my hands agree (nerve/joint issue) I might list apparel/fams on the AH. My hoard is ALWAYS overflowing with those.

I haven't written lore in a hot minute, I have to be in a mood for that sort of thing.

Lather, rinse, repeat. I spend quite a bit of time in the forums.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I start long breeding challenges that keep me at least minimally engaged on a regular schedule. Some of them involve a little creativity on my part, others are almost no work. Then I train the kids as fodder to fund impulse purchases.
I start long breeding challenges that keep me at least minimally engaged on a regular schedule. Some of them involve a little creativity on my part, others are almost no work. Then I train the kids as fodder to fund impulse purchases.
Breed Every (Primary) Color Checklist [Guardian/Nocturne Rainbow Challenge]
The Rainbow Swarm Checklist [Veilspun Rainbow Challenge]
Bogshot [Longshot Basic-to-Rare Challenge]
Weekly egg until no more egg

zOT9E44.pngNcJZJ06.pngWjJZ2Rn.pngmlHpBMC.png
exalting mostly after returning, dailies and training a mire flier on the side

Sometimes I spice it up by buying rtb pairs, wait for their hatchlings to grow up, exalt them, then their parents. If there's a cute one that pops out I tend to keep them.
exalting mostly after returning, dailies and training a mire flier on the side

Sometimes I spice it up by buying rtb pairs, wait for their hatchlings to grow up, exalt them, then their parents. If there's a cute one that pops out I tend to keep them.
Exalt, play g&g, get gems, buy pretty g1s
Exalt, play g&g, get gems, buy pretty g1s
wlLXM.gif
1 2 3 4 5