Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Purchased but not in my hoard
Hello, I just purchased a Shadow Tome for 100g at the AH. But it's not in my hoard ! On my recent activity it shows that I paid for it though !
Hello, I just purchased a Shadow Tome for 100g at the AH. But it's not in my hoard ! On my recent activity it shows that I paid for it though !
3aYfNUz.png R1aBgGe.png qHRrWax.png mpx6y3j.png xK39VEI.png vlbsnla.png
@HiddenGalaxy

Just to check, does it show up in this Hoard search? Or this Vault search?

If you don't see it, consider logging in from a different internet browser or clearing your cache and check again. Browser extensions & cache errors can sometimes cause things to appear incorrectly, or try to load in the page with outdated information. If it does appear in a different browser, those are the likely suspects.

If it still doesn't show up in another browser, send a ticket to the developers via Contact Us. Include as many details as possible, and possibly include screenshots of your Recent Activity & empty Hoard/Vault searches for clarification.
@HiddenGalaxy

Just to check, does it show up in this Hoard search? Or this Vault search?

If you don't see it, consider logging in from a different internet browser or clearing your cache and check again. Browser extensions & cache errors can sometimes cause things to appear incorrectly, or try to load in the page with outdated information. If it does appear in a different browser, those are the likely suspects.

If it still doesn't show up in another browser, send a ticket to the developers via Contact Us. Include as many details as possible, and possibly include screenshots of your Recent Activity & empty Hoard/Vault searches for clarification.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge

Thank you for answering. This is very helpful. I searched both my hoard and my vault.

I will log out and try again.

Thank you again

Yay...... It's now in my hoard. I'll remember your advise. Thanks again :)
@NightmareJudge

Thank you for answering. This is very helpful. I searched both my hoard and my vault.

I will log out and try again.

Thank you again

Yay...... It's now in my hoard. I'll remember your advise. Thanks again :)
3aYfNUz.png R1aBgGe.png qHRrWax.png mpx6y3j.png xK39VEI.png vlbsnla.png
yeah, i haven't ran into it too often but very rarely an item will take a bit to actually show up in the hoard
yeah, i haven't ran into it too often but very rarely an item will take a bit to actually show up in the hoard
sh5xjiu.pngdIMtL1H.pngvMooiXU.pngnfy0IrS.png5iXiC8z.pngoqjWYKt.pngHpBYoOt.pngca4nyRv.pngNlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.pnga69iToJ.pngYMPbu9R.png