Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I Turned 21 today
It's a surreal moment for sure, but a welcome one.

No matter how bad it may seem, milestones like these really put things In perspective. I never thought I'd make it this far, but here I am.

As a newly minutes 21-year old, my advice is this:

Keep the small things close to you. Put them in your heart. Pull them out on rainy days and smile.

Flight Rising has been one of these things to me for over a year now, and I'm thankful.

Thanks Flight Rising, you're a real one :)
It's a surreal moment for sure, but a welcome one.

No matter how bad it may seem, milestones like these really put things In perspective. I never thought I'd make it this far, but here I am.

As a newly minutes 21-year old, my advice is this:

Keep the small things close to you. Put them in your heart. Pull them out on rainy days and smile.

Flight Rising has been one of these things to me for over a year now, and I'm thankful.

Thanks Flight Rising, you're a real one :)
I don't know you, but I'm proud of you. I feel you on not thinking you were going to get here
I don't know you, but I'm proud of you. I feel you on not thinking you were going to get here
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

im a few years away from this milestone myself but yay milestone!/lh/gen
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

im a few years away from this milestone myself but yay milestone!/lh/gen
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
Happy birthday! Congratulations on making it all this way :>
Happy birthday! Congratulations on making it all this way :>
kal. she/they. 22. fr+15.
UmbraWL.pngAmaranthineBL.pngApricitaIT.pngshapelight-prodart-sig.pngRevenantFD.pngDahliaDS.pngArchmageDSE.png
Also turned 21 recently, time is passing way too fast and its scaring me, stop it, time, its rude
Also turned 21 recently, time is passing way too fast and its scaring me, stop it, time, its rude
banner.png
I was in such a different place in my life when I turned 21 and I can't believe how much everything has changed for me in the years since then. You never know what life is going to throw at you next -- the good and the bad -- but whatever happens, I hope you continue to grow and evolve through it all. Happy belated birthday to you, stranger. I hope you got to enjoy some cake (or whatever it is you like)! [emoji=birthday cake size=1] [size=2][s]Edited because I realized you posted this a couple days ago, not today, whoops![/s][/size]
I was in such a different place in my life when I turned 21 and I can't believe how much everything has changed for me in the years since then. You never know what life is going to throw at you next -- the good and the bad -- but whatever happens, I hope you continue to grow and evolve through it all. Happy belated birthday to you, stranger. I hope you got to enjoy some cake (or whatever it is you like)!

Edited because I realized you posted this a couple days ago, not today, whoops!
pFIAgVa.png
manatad | the emerald dove
FR+10