Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Breeding quAstion
I just got back on after like 2 or so years. Is it at all worth it to try and sell the dragons you breed (either on the AH or in a hatchery) if you dont have any kind of theme to them? last i remember if you couldnt keep up with the brand new genes, it was not worth it to attempt to sell your hatchlings above fodder price.
I just got back on after like 2 or so years. Is it at all worth it to try and sell the dragons you breed (either on the AH or in a hatchery) if you dont have any kind of theme to them? last i remember if you couldnt keep up with the brand new genes, it was not worth it to attempt to sell your hatchlings above fodder price.
sZsrs4b.jpg
@KCSquib Selling dragons for more than fodder price is as difficult as it's ever been. There are so many pretty dragons available that if you don't have anything extra special you might struggle to stand out.
Whether or not it's worth it is up to you to decide.
@KCSquib Selling dragons for more than fodder price is as difficult as it's ever been. There are so many pretty dragons available that if you don't have anything extra special you might struggle to stand out.
Whether or not it's worth it is up to you to decide.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png