Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Login page won’t work
https://www1.flightrising.com/login

in /filters.php Line 150
https://www1.flightrising.com/login

in /filters.php Line 150
@BubblegumBabie this does not tell much about the issue you are experiencing, so i am going to ask few questions to clarify things a little bit:
were you able to access the site normally regardless of this issue, or are you using different device?
what exactly do you mean with login page not working? do you mean that you got an error message while attempting to log in, or is there something else that is not working in the page?

only information i am able to give about this situation is that these kind of error messages usually happen when buttons are double clicked, or there was a hiccup in internet connection that caused the request to be sent twice. if the issue is not persistent, and you can access site regardless of it, this is likely what happened.
@BubblegumBabie this does not tell much about the issue you are experiencing, so i am going to ask few questions to clarify things a little bit:
were you able to access the site normally regardless of this issue, or are you using different device?
what exactly do you mean with login page not working? do you mean that you got an error message while attempting to log in, or is there something else that is not working in the page?

only information i am able to give about this situation is that these kind of error messages usually happen when buttons are double clicked, or there was a hiccup in internet connection that caused the request to be sent twice. if the issue is not persistent, and you can access site regardless of it, this is likely what happened.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Ah yeah it ended up being an issue on my end >~< sorry about that :<
Ah yeah it ended up being an issue on my end >~< sorry about that :<