Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Schoooool
So my school starts tomorrow and im really nervous and excited at the smae time, its been a while since i went to school in person (lemme tell you that my whole school is big), I need some tips how to make friends since im really shy and scared to talk with my classmates :") I will be a bit inactive on FR sadly , maybe not but we'll see!
So my school starts tomorrow and im really nervous and excited at the smae time, its been a while since i went to school in person (lemme tell you that my whole school is big), I need some tips how to make friends since im really shy and scared to talk with my classmates :") I will be a bit inactive on FR sadly , maybe not but we'll see!
note to self: make this pretty later
if you compliment them then you can start a little talk like that, i myself arent good with talking with people either
if you compliment them then you can start a little talk like that, i myself arent good with talking with people either
Luckily I just graduated the school, so no more stress with this xD But our College was also big, they even gave us maps the first day so we won´t get lost (we did eventually X_X)

The advice is just to be yourself and you will eventually find good friends, that you will get along with :) There is no need to be nervous because others can also be shy as well. Be friendly and everything will work out.
Luckily I just graduated the school, so no more stress with this xD But our College was also big, they even gave us maps the first day so we won´t get lost (we did eventually X_X)

The advice is just to be yourself and you will eventually find good friends, that you will get along with :) There is no need to be nervous because others can also be shy as well. Be friendly and everything will work out.
this is my final year of high school and i just transferred too ;; its been a month and i still havent made any friends- i really dont expect it when i havent made any in my last four years of high school. i started talking to this guy at the beginning of school but found out he was already seeing someone :/ like i would really love to experience homecoming and prom but i dont want to go alone.

this is my final year of high school and i just transferred too ;; its been a month and i still havent made any friends- i really dont expect it when i havent made any in my last four years of high school. i started talking to this guy at the beginning of school but found out he was already seeing someone :/ like i would really love to experience homecoming and prom but i dont want to go alone.

MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
Ah so im a weirdo and I didn’t have friends in middle or high school. I made friends last year while in college (still in college). We are all weirdos that mesh well (im obsessed with Renn Faires and That kind of costuming; two of my friends like the anime cosplays; another just bight themselves a halo bag). Like will eventually find like. Just takes time to find people, and dont sweat it if you dont have friends in high school as yall just happen to be there by area and there are more people out there. Who knows, you may end up meeting people later on who were never in the same tyke of school system as you were (private vs public vs homeschool).
Ah so im a weirdo and I didn’t have friends in middle or high school. I made friends last year while in college (still in college). We are all weirdos that mesh well (im obsessed with Renn Faires and That kind of costuming; two of my friends like the anime cosplays; another just bight themselves a halo bag). Like will eventually find like. Just takes time to find people, and dont sweat it if you dont have friends in high school as yall just happen to be there by area and there are more people out there. Who knows, you may end up meeting people later on who were never in the same tyke of school system as you were (private vs public vs homeschool).
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
High school, and middle school, and even elementary school were all terrible to me... I was, let's just say, "not very popular". But I went to an IT school after graduating and eventually university and people there were much kinder, I guess it's a mix of three factors

1) We were all adults and therefore more mature and understanding of each other
2) We applied to the same place, which meant we had common interests and bonded more easily
3) All the bullies probably went to work at McDonald's or something lol

So I guess find people who share your interests? :) If it doesn't work out then don't worry, people get better the older you get. One good thing about adulthood is you kinda lose the fear of being judged, because everyone pretty much feels the same way, no one really knows what they're doing rofl
High school, and middle school, and even elementary school were all terrible to me... I was, let's just say, "not very popular". But I went to an IT school after graduating and eventually university and people there were much kinder, I guess it's a mix of three factors

1) We were all adults and therefore more mature and understanding of each other
2) We applied to the same place, which meant we had common interests and bonded more easily
3) All the bullies probably went to work at McDonald's or something lol

So I guess find people who share your interests? :) If it doesn't work out then don't worry, people get better the older you get. One good thing about adulthood is you kinda lose the fear of being judged, because everyone pretty much feels the same way, no one really knows what they're doing rofl
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png