Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How was your Warrior's Way?
Mine was awesome! Got a lot of goodies and I liked Arvelle a lot.
Mine was awesome! Got a lot of goodies and I liked Arvelle a lot.
Pretty productive! I acquired all of the new familiars and some new weaponry, leveled three dragons to 16, and I've got enough stacks of broken weapons to allow me to glide through next year, heh.
Pretty productive! I acquired all of the new familiars and some new weaponry, leveled three dragons to 16, and I've got enough stacks of broken weapons to allow me to glide through next year, heh.
9iqeDz7.png
Not as productive as my NoTN as I am still pretty busy panicking as I prepare myself for this college semester. I always have this panic as shifting from summer to school is rough.
Not as productive as my NoTN as I am still pretty busy panicking as I prepare myself for this college semester. I always have this panic as shifting from summer to school is rough.
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
40 of each foo!
40 of each foo!

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
I got the cool river flight familiars and some crossbows and kusarigamas!
I got the cool river flight familiars and some crossbows and kusarigamas!
Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
I bought a single piece of apparel *thumbs up*
I bought a single piece of apparel *thumbs up*
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
I finished leveling one dragon, got a second one to 24, and picked up all the familiars and weaponry I wanted. The crossbows were a nice feature since they worked very well for some of my fandragons. I did manage to clear out a little space in my lair, but unfortunately kept finding new dragons. :P Overall it was a fun event and I'm glad I didn't push really hard during it, so it stayed fun. :)
I finished leveling one dragon, got a second one to 24, and picked up all the familiars and weaponry I wanted. The crossbows were a nice feature since they worked very well for some of my fandragons. I did manage to clear out a little space in my lair, but unfortunately kept finding new dragons. :P Overall it was a fun event and I'm glad I didn't push really hard during it, so it stayed fun. :)
riVr93C.png
good! got lots of stuff!
good! got lots of stuff!
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Productive! Trained a good chunk of my g1 veils, and sold some G1s and made a tidy profit. Got a lot of food from grinding in the Mire too, which will help feed all my very hungry faes.
Productive! Trained a good chunk of my g1 veils, and sold some G1s and made a tidy profit. Got a lot of food from grinding in the Mire too, which will help feed all my very hungry faes.
1xcX4j2.gif