Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Rearrange/Condense Archelogy Plots
I'd love an option to rearrange the archelogy plots, so I don't have to scroll all the way down to the plot I'm currently working on to use a magnifying glass. Maybe an option to condense them as well? Ancient Aerie has so many plots it's a bit annoying to scroll through them.
I'd love an option to rearrange the archelogy plots, so I don't have to scroll all the way down to the plot I'm currently working on to use a magnifying glass. Maybe an option to condense them as well? Ancient Aerie has so many plots it's a bit annoying to scroll through them.
gotta go fast
Seconded as a mobile-during-work-breaks player. When I finish a plot I don't even know until I can't tap the next pickaxe!
Seconded as a mobile-during-work-breaks player. When I finish a plot I don't even know until I can't tap the next pickaxe!
Yes, please. Being able to shuffle the plots on which you are most focused to the top of the page would be such a nice little QOL addition.
Yes, please. Being able to shuffle the plots on which you are most focused to the top of the page would be such a nice little QOL addition.
21402.png
Yes, please. I support this idea.
Yes, please. I support this idea.
3ckfYea.pngunyXMRE.pnguyHrPB4.png