Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Audio Ping from Arlo's Dig Page
Pretty much what it says on the tin. I tend to keep Arlo's open in it's own tab, and can miss when I can clear a tile. The fairgrounds has music that can turn on and off, and I don't see what if I'm on the Ancient Aerie page, I can't get a little ding when it's ready to be collected.

Sorry if it's been submitted before!
Pretty much what it says on the tin. I tend to keep Arlo's open in it's own tab, and can miss when I can clear a tile. The fairgrounds has music that can turn on and off, and I don't see what if I'm on the Ancient Aerie page, I can't get a little ding when it's ready to be collected.

Sorry if it's been submitted before!
lightning.gif they/them and xe/xem/xir
if this were added, i feel like a general ping noise would be nice instead of limiting it to Arlo... not sure how itd work for a browser game like this but if its doable and togglable im down
if this were added, i feel like a general ping noise would be nice instead of limiting it to Arlo... not sure how itd work for a browser game like this but if its doable and togglable im down
Support, but can we please have a volume bar for it? I keep my computer volume at 100% at all times and turn down programs as needed and don't want to have to change that just so my ears don't get blasted.
Support, but can we please have a volume bar for it? I keep my computer volume at 100% at all times and turn down programs as needed and don't want to have to change that just so my ears don't get blasted.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
I personally.... Have mixed thoughts about this, I would love if there was anything audio related since I am pretty forgetful and do not notice the notification often.

But it should have the audio to off in settings since some people are sensitive to sudden noises like this.

Some of browsers like Chrome do not let the audio to be played automatically unless you click on somewhere first.
I personally.... Have mixed thoughts about this, I would love if there was anything audio related since I am pretty forgetful and do not notice the notification often.

But it should have the audio to off in settings since some people are sensitive to sudden noises like this.

Some of browsers like Chrome do not let the audio to be played automatically unless you click on somewhere first.
Would love something like this, with the obvious stipulation that you would be able to turn it off and on. Typically I don't notice when work finishes, so to have an audio notification would catch my attention immediately.

Would also like one for Baldwin as well.
Would love something like this, with the obvious stipulation that you would be able to turn it off and on. Typically I don't notice when work finishes, so to have an audio notification would catch my attention immediately.

Would also like one for Baldwin as well.
I literally have a timer set so I know exactly when my Baldwin brews are done. I'd be all for giving Baldwin, and Arlo a ping noise (with volume controls) when their pages reload. No sure if there is anything else timed, but that too.

I don't see a reason to keep the audio cue toggle hidden in the settings though. Just use the system that is already in the Fairgrounds with a sliding bar to control volume, and a mute button. The system already remembers your setting between visits to the Fairgrounds, and if it's under all the recipes/plots it won't be in the way.
I literally have a timer set so I know exactly when my Baldwin brews are done. I'd be all for giving Baldwin, and Arlo a ping noise (with volume controls) when their pages reload. No sure if there is anything else timed, but that too.

I don't see a reason to keep the audio cue toggle hidden in the settings though. Just use the system that is already in the Fairgrounds with a sliding bar to control volume, and a mute button. The system already remembers your setting between visits to the Fairgrounds, and if it's under all the recipes/plots it won't be in the way.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
Support.

I'd like to have one for Arlo's and Baldwin's.
Perhaps have it on the main page with a volume slider? (Before you go to the digsites, or before you go to 'transmute' or 'create item')
Support.

I'd like to have one for Arlo's and Baldwin's.
Perhaps have it on the main page with a volume slider? (Before you go to the digsites, or before you go to 'transmute' or 'create item')
Please ping me! I won't see otherwise! Thank you!
22 | DID System (~80+)
he/him/his
RzUHyEQ.png
~ I do intend to put more stuff here as time goes on! I may add a link to certain spreadsheets or wishlists! ~
support, but only if its toggleable, and disabled by default. sound alerts are one of the most intrusive notification formats, and nightmare for many people with auditory sensory issues (like me), and should be something player needs to actively to opt in.
support, but only if its toggleable, and disabled by default. sound alerts are one of the most intrusive notification formats, and nightmare for many people with auditory sensory issues (like me), and should be something player needs to actively to opt in.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
no support unless you can turn it off because i like that 99% of this site is silent
no support unless you can turn it off because i like that 99% of this site is silent
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether