Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Goodbye!
Bye! I'm leaving! Sadly I have gotten out of this game, I just transfered all my things to my sibling @CrumbledCandy, who joined today! I wont be able to keep up with the game since I am getting a job and moving out! [emoji=chameleon size=1][emoji=cobra size=1] hasta lavista my friends! it's been a fun run, but I think it is time to bring this legacy to a new member!
Bye! I'm leaving! Sadly I have gotten out of this game, I just transfered all my things to my sibling @CrumbledCandy, who joined today! I wont be able to keep up with the game since I am getting a job and moving out! hasta lavista my friends! it's been a fun run, but I think it is time to bring this legacy to a new member!
2635948.png
Goodbye, and I wish you luck at your new job!

Also, HELLO @CrumbledCandy, what an excellent username, and what a great flight to choose! :D I have a candy themed lair, and I love the color pink, glad to see more kindred spirits! ^-^
Goodbye, and I wish you luck at your new job!

Also, HELLO @CrumbledCandy, what an excellent username, and what a great flight to choose! :D I have a candy themed lair, and I love the color pink, glad to see more kindred spirits! ^-^
FA3Fkm9.gif*Obnoxiously chews gum* Hi. No touchy the meow face. JFKqZz9.gif
@kajal hello! Thank you so much! :D
@kajal hello! Thank you so much! :D
CrumbledCandy.gif 92n1dwB.png" alt="92n1dwB.jpg
Please feel free to ping me whenever!
If you could like Eosphoros, that would be great!
Wish and something might just appear in your hand!
(enter your wish on my profile)

G8AyR6r.png