Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Going on hiatus be like
1 2
[i]*gets handed a pile of papers*[/i] "Now here's everything you missed" [i]*frantic sweating*[/i] ----- Then you end up overwhelmed and then don't log in for the next 10ish days [emoji=skull size=1] Like; I missed april fools, I missed my- [i]MY[/i] flight's festival because I've been too stressed about other things and it's just a big bummer. Hopefully others can relate EDIT: Big thanks to everyone offering to give me some of the apparel/scenes/fam from Jamboree [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
*gets handed a pile of papers*
"Now here's everything you missed"

*frantic sweating*

Then you end up overwhelmed and then don't log in for the next 10ish days

Like; I missed april fools, I missed my- MY flight's festival because I've been too stressed about other things and it's just a big bummer. Hopefully others can relate

EDIT: Big thanks to everyone offering to give me some of the apparel/scenes/fam from Jamboree
owLQbEv.png
Do you want a copy of the apparel pieces and scene? I skipped out on getting a duplicate Windsinger sculpture unfortunately.
Do you want a copy of the apparel pieces and scene? I skipped out on getting a duplicate Windsinger sculpture unfortunately.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
I got a couple of Fluorite Windsinger if you want.

Also i feel that, last time i took a break i missed two of my fav event, riot or rot and night of the nocturne.
I got a couple of Fluorite Windsinger if you want.

Also i feel that, last time i took a break i missed two of my fav event, riot or rot and night of the nocturne.
97e1e1d1e9c129e22e9ccbc1b074f310624fc24e.png
I know how this feels. I took a really long hiatus (like a few years at least) and I feel like I came back to a whole new website.
I know how this feels. I took a really long hiatus (like a few years at least) and I feel like I came back to a whole new website.
Wanna see my Sales
Omg I always miss my flight's festival because I am busy doing outdoor things in the summer. Dat feel doe.
Omg I always miss my flight's festival because I am busy doing outdoor things in the summer. Dat feel doe.
[quote name="whispee" date="2022-04-06 10:45:41" ] [i]*gets handed a pile of papers*[/i] "Now here's everything you missed" [i]*frantic sweating*[/i] ----- Then you end up overwhelmed and then don't log in for the next 10ish days [emoji=skull size=1] Like; I missed april fools, I missed my- [i]MY[/i] flight's festival because I've been too stressed about other things and it's just a big bummer. Hopefully others can relate [/quote] Oh.. I can relate. I skipped off in 2020 at some point... because well.. 2020. And then the next two years were a flurry of bad news and busy times, so I kind of forgot about here in all that chaos. Logged back in maybe a week or so before Mistral Jamboree and was overwhelmed by all the stuff that had changed, all the new familiars, stuff to do and apparel I missed out on. I had a "is this even the same site I was member to?" moment when I realized how much had shifted and realizing that quite a few of my friends here aren't active anymore. It's been.. interesting, to say the least.
whispee wrote on 2022-04-06 10:45:41:
*gets handed a pile of papers*
"Now here's everything you missed"

*frantic sweating*

Then you end up overwhelmed and then don't log in for the next 10ish days

Like; I missed april fools, I missed my- MY flight's festival because I've been too stressed about other things and it's just a big bummer. Hopefully others can relate

Oh.. I can relate. I skipped off in 2020 at some point... because well.. 2020. And then the next two years were a flurry of bad news and busy times, so I kind of forgot about here in all that chaos.

Logged back in maybe a week or so before Mistral Jamboree and was overwhelmed by all the stuff that had changed, all the new familiars, stuff to do and apparel I missed out on. I had a "is this even the same site I was member to?" moment when I realized how much had shifted and realizing that quite a few of my friends here aren't active anymore.

It's been.. interesting, to say the least.
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
I have a spare fest apparel if you want! The vest, not the emblem. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75526117][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/755262/75526117_350.png[/img][/url]
I have a spare fest apparel if you want! The vest, not the emblem.

75526117_350.png
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
[quote name="Sevaunt" date="2022-04-06 11:25:23" ] I know how this feels. I took a really long hiatus (like a few years at least) and I feel like I came back to a whole new website. [/quote] I did this as well a few years back. I'm still catching up on festival apparel. I have all of the familiars from the festivals now, but it's taken a long time.
Sevaunt wrote on 2022-04-06 11:25:23:
I did this as well a few years back. I'm still catching up on festival apparel. I have all of the familiars from the festivals now, but it's taken a long time.
Y02PS6v.png
@whispee I have a spare of all the Wind Fest stuff I'm willing to give you! <3
@whispee I have a spare of all the Wind Fest stuff I'm willing to give you! <3
lightning.gif they/them and xe/xem/xir
I missed the entirety of Dustcarve Dig and the Obelisk release. I knew we were supposed to get a new modern but I didn't think they'd release it so soon after Veilspuns came out. :( Now that link just sits there under the "Play" section, mocking me for my absence.
I missed the entirety of Dustcarve Dig and the Obelisk release. I knew we were supposed to get a new modern but I didn't think they'd release it so soon after Veilspuns came out. :( Now that link just sits there under the "Play" section, mocking me for my absence.
Someday, I will have a full, fleshed-out forum signature.

But today is not that day.

Current avatar dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88842114
1 2