Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baldwin bin / something like foodpoints
To start: This is not a queue/autoload thing.

(Sorry if this is already suggested, i couldnt find it in the compilation thread/i dont really know how to use the forum search effectively)

My idea is: a section of the hoard, or perhaps a way to tag items, so that they are the only things that load in the selector box when you go to melt something down at baldwin

I have a lot of stuff and the box takes a long time to load, i figured if it had to load a smaller selection of items it would be faster/work the server less/reduce lag? Like you just tag a stack of 'mana weed' as baldwin bin and then when you go to baldwin, that is the only thing that will load in your food tab. Same with the rest of the tabs he can pull from.

Or! We have counters like we do with food points, one for each type of item that baldwin will melt? You just dump stuff into them the same way you would with food points and then when you go to baldwins you just click 'make goo/make slime/make sludge/etc'? You still have to come back every 30 minutes to do it, you just have to load fewer/no assets.

I worry that the second one would be a little clunky/complicated for newcomers, but for the item tagging/bin thing baldwin could just default to loading the whole entire hoard if you have nothing tagged for him?
To start: This is not a queue/autoload thing.

(Sorry if this is already suggested, i couldnt find it in the compilation thread/i dont really know how to use the forum search effectively)

My idea is: a section of the hoard, or perhaps a way to tag items, so that they are the only things that load in the selector box when you go to melt something down at baldwin

I have a lot of stuff and the box takes a long time to load, i figured if it had to load a smaller selection of items it would be faster/work the server less/reduce lag? Like you just tag a stack of 'mana weed' as baldwin bin and then when you go to baldwin, that is the only thing that will load in your food tab. Same with the rest of the tabs he can pull from.

Or! We have counters like we do with food points, one for each type of item that baldwin will melt? You just dump stuff into them the same way you would with food points and then when you go to baldwins you just click 'make goo/make slime/make sludge/etc'? You still have to come back every 30 minutes to do it, you just have to load fewer/no assets.

I worry that the second one would be a little clunky/complicated for newcomers, but for the item tagging/bin thing baldwin could just default to loading the whole entire hoard if you have nothing tagged for him?
tumblr_okxejoyVNG1tddvg0o1_540.png

fr blog | art blog | Art Sales
They Pronouns
I'd support the first option, as long as it's simple to use and relatively straightforward I'd definitely use it. I have so much stuff sitting in my hoard that the popup/box simply doesn't load on mobile lol. So if this would be relatively easy to implement I'm all for it :)
I'd support the first option, as long as it's simple to use and relatively straightforward I'd definitely use it. I have so much stuff sitting in my hoard that the popup/box simply doesn't load on mobile lol. So if this would be relatively easy to implement I'm all for it :)
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
a way to mark items off for melting would be super useful. cut down on wondering "do I have a couple stacks of this item because I'm saving up for Swipp trades or is it junk that I can safely melt?"
a way to mark items off for melting would be super useful. cut down on wondering "do I have a couple stacks of this item because I'm saving up for Swipp trades or is it junk that I can safely melt?"
6mVFIuV.png
QetF0Qf.png
4xqaZpf.png
bYt72YT.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
rihYiKd.png
YMPbu9R.png
support! i'd love for the hoard tags (hibden, swipp, baldwin, fiona) to be present in both the baldwin and auction house loading dropdowns so it's easier to see what's "safe" to melt
support! i'd love for the hoard tags (hibden, swipp, baldwin, fiona) to be present in both the baldwin and auction house loading dropdowns so it's easier to see what's "safe" to melt
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
The compilations sticky hasn't been updated with new threads since 2014 so it's a bit out of date for new features.

Suggested search term for forum search: Baldwin Tab

Tagging items has been suggested but since that still involves loading the whole hoard tab and scrolling for whatever you want that's tagged in it having a separate Hoard tab you move items into for Baldwin so that it's the only thing that loads is usually brought up as an alternative.
The compilations sticky hasn't been updated with new threads since 2014 so it's a bit out of date for new features.

Suggested search term for forum search: Baldwin Tab

Tagging items has been suggested but since that still involves loading the whole hoard tab and scrolling for whatever you want that's tagged in it having a separate Hoard tab you move items into for Baldwin so that it's the only thing that loads is usually brought up as an alternative.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
If it's possible to implement I support this! I have a large hoard and it can sometimes take minutes for items to load
If it's possible to implement I support this! I have a large hoard and it can sometimes take minutes for items to load
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker