Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Playing Catch Up
Ive been on a very long (multiple year) Hiatus
While I'm super excited to be back I'm also finding myself very lost.
Items that were worth a lot don't seem to be anymore
New familiars and revamps of coli levels have been done.
I'm just feeling beyond out of the loop

What's worth grinding for now?
What's in demand?
It is still an items market or do people only want dragons now?
I attempted to look up fest currency + chests values but they were not quite what i expected.
Ive been on a very long (multiple year) Hiatus
While I'm super excited to be back I'm also finding myself very lost.
Items that were worth a lot don't seem to be anymore
New familiars and revamps of coli levels have been done.
I'm just feeling beyond out of the loop

What's worth grinding for now?
What's in demand?
It is still an items market or do people only want dragons now?
I attempted to look up fest currency + chests values but they were not quite what i expected.
@Amy224 First, the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3053598]Chronological update reference[/url] will be very helpful to get a brief overview of all the changes since you were last on. Second, Anything in your hoard with a yellow, green, pink or purple footer [img]https://i.gyazo.com/c311d4b9c6de52e6b2edf535510f8e0e.png[/img] is useful for various parts of the site, and range from marginally more valuable to rather desirable. Unhatched eggs, and Retired Festival items still go for a fair bit if you have any sitting around. Third, Anything New within the last month or two will hold the highest demand, or whatever is really difficult to get such as a triple colored Gen 1. It is still an items market, and the dragon market is fairly over saturated with variety so it's rather difficult to sell above LAH. UMA (user made accents) are more desired lately than Fest skins/accents so the chests are only sought after by collectors of the unusual. edit: if you want to get back into the COLI I'd recommend checking out [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14#post_37190279]Maki's Builds[/url] as they're better suited for the current Coliseum mechanics.
@Amy224

First, the Chronological update reference will be very helpful to get a brief overview of all the changes since you were last on.

Second, Anything in your hoard with a yellow, green, pink or purple footer c311d4b9c6de52e6b2edf535510f8e0e.png is useful for various parts of the site, and range from marginally more valuable to rather desirable.

Unhatched eggs, and Retired Festival items still go for a fair bit if you have any sitting around.

Third, Anything New within the last month or two will hold the highest demand, or whatever is really difficult to get such as a triple colored Gen 1.

It is still an items market, and the dragon market is fairly over saturated with variety so it's rather difficult to sell above LAH.

UMA (user made accents) are more desired lately than Fest skins/accents so the chests are only sought after by collectors of the unusual.

edit: if you want to get back into the COLI I'd recommend checking out Maki's Builds as they're better suited for the current Coliseum mechanics.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Amy224

Welcome back!

Depending on how long you've been gone you might have a lot of reading ahead of you. Check out Louretta's Chronological update reference and either start making your way back or start from where you left off.

As far as quickie answers:

1. Swipp/Baldwin/HDen items which can be filtered in the Hoard for ease. Also, venue-specific apparel from Crystal Pools and up.

2. Nothing and everything. Fodder dragons, special interest dragons, old items, Baldwind transmutes, some Baldwin Brews.

3. Everyone wants cheap dragons and cheap everything else. People want to sell expensive dragons and expensive everything else.

4. Festival currency can be brewed as well as found during daily tasks like bonding with familiars, incubating and exalting so the 1 FC:1g ratio can falls down as low as 3 FC:1g during festivals. The Spare Inventory Crate also drops festival items of the past so they've also fallen in value/not risen as high. Festival chests are rarely wanted by collectors.

Odds are good you'll want to look here for updated builds for the coliseum.

edit: comprehensively ninja'd!
@Amy224

Welcome back!

Depending on how long you've been gone you might have a lot of reading ahead of you. Check out Louretta's Chronological update reference and either start making your way back or start from where you left off.

As far as quickie answers:

1. Swipp/Baldwin/HDen items which can be filtered in the Hoard for ease. Also, venue-specific apparel from Crystal Pools and up.

2. Nothing and everything. Fodder dragons, special interest dragons, old items, Baldwind transmutes, some Baldwin Brews.

3. Everyone wants cheap dragons and cheap everything else. People want to sell expensive dragons and expensive everything else.

4. Festival currency can be brewed as well as found during daily tasks like bonding with familiars, incubating and exalting so the 1 FC:1g ratio can falls down as low as 3 FC:1g during festivals. The Spare Inventory Crate also drops festival items of the past so they've also fallen in value/not risen as high. Festival chests are rarely wanted by collectors.

Odds are good you'll want to look here for updated builds for the coliseum.

edit: comprehensively ninja'd!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Holy Moly thanks to you both so much I appreciate it!
Looks like i have some reading ahead indeed!
OMG they even changed the coli builds!?!?!?!?!?!?
That makes me wanna cry to be honest X'D
I'll do my best to catch up thank you so much
Holy Moly thanks to you both so much I appreciate it!
Looks like i have some reading ahead indeed!
OMG they even changed the coli builds!?!?!?!?!?!?
That makes me wanna cry to be honest X'D
I'll do my best to catch up thank you so much