Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Obsessed with my new baby <3
hi omg i haven't been on flight rising in over a year due to my freshman year of college destroying me and my mental health taking a nosedive and hitting an all time low (like geez i knew there was a bottom to the barrel, but it just went through it and then 12 feet underground). came back on a whim because i wanted to relive the feeling of joy i had whilst collecting all the little pixel dragons i could, and i found that there were two new breeds that had come out since my hiatus. so being the person that i am and having the backbone of a chocolate éclair, i caved and scrolled through the auction house and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74927866][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/749279/74927866_350.png[/img][/url] hrnnhg my scrunkly!!! i found her on the ah and absolutely fell in love with her. bought her immediately, and now have a cute little babey on me hands. outfit ideas are welcome. idk im just happy to be back and wanted to share that happiness :^)
hi omg i haven't been on flight rising in over a year due to my freshman year of college destroying me and my mental health taking a nosedive and hitting an all time low (like geez i knew there was a bottom to the barrel, but it just went through it and then 12 feet underground). came back on a whim because i wanted to relive the feeling of joy i had whilst collecting all the little pixel dragons i could, and i found that there were two new breeds that had come out since my hiatus. so being the person that i am and having the backbone of a chocolate éclair, i caved and scrolled through the auction house and

74927866_350.png

hrnnhg my scrunkly!!! i found her on the ah and absolutely fell in love with her. bought her immediately, and now have a cute little babey on me hands.

outfit ideas are welcome. idk im just happy to be back and wanted to share that happiness :^)
bi.pngwind-flight.png
> rosie | 19 | they/them
> +3 fr time
> art shop coming soon bc i need irl money and game money
> lore also coming soon bc i really want to write
nb.png