Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Shrodingers logged in status
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/681731216915169376/927952186330206399/IMG_3007.png[/img] Some features of the site insist I am not logged in. But as you can tell, I very much am. This one was for item gathering, but it is also in nesting grounds and a few other locations.
IMG_3007.png
Some features of the site insist I am not logged in. But as you can tell, I very much am. This one was for item gathering, but it is also in nesting grounds and a few other locations.
@digidiskette

You're partially logged in; that is, you're logged in on one domain, but logged out on the other. FR currently is hosted across two domains; everything will eventually move to one domain when they finish updating all parts of the site.

Logging out using the Log Out option or clearing your cookies and logging back in again will fix this.
@digidiskette

You're partially logged in; that is, you're logged in on one domain, but logged out on the other. FR currently is hosted across two domains; everything will eventually move to one domain when they finish updating all parts of the site.

Logging out using the Log Out option or clearing your cookies and logging back in again will fix this.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png