Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I'm Finally Back!
Chilling at the airport, finally have access to a phone for more than thirty minutes a week for the first time in six months! I was supposed to be done with all this stuff in August but got held up by an injury back in July I saw we got a new modern breed and some other cool stuff! Hit me up with all the updates since June while I wait for my flight Super excited to be back again! Time to go restock my treasure at G&G [emoji=treasure size=1]
Chilling at the airport, finally have access to a phone for more than thirty minutes a week for the first time in six months!
I was supposed to be done with all this stuff in August but got held up by an injury back in July
I saw we got a new modern breed and some other cool stuff! Hit me up with all the updates since June while I wait for my flight

Super excited to be back again! Time to go restock my treasure at G&G
qbj5aU6.gif FR +3
@Pookarookadoo

Welcome back! Ya, there's been a few major updates in the past six months. There's even another ancient breed coming in early next year!
@Pookarookadoo

Welcome back! Ya, there's been a few major updates in the past six months. There's even another ancient breed coming in early next year!
Howdy!

Helticks
+2 fr time
-xIsegSQ.png NL841GZ.png 90686005.png d974qyj.png
@Pookarookadoo

Welcome back! Sounds like life has been pretty stressful, I hope you're safe and healthy :)
@Pookarookadoo

Welcome back! Sounds like life has been pretty stressful, I hope you're safe and healthy :)
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_