Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lucky Charm to boost Coli drop rates
So the only "Accessory" stones available now are Ambush, Discipline, and the Field Manual. Of these three, only Ambush has any real use, as mage builds tend to be underpowered, and the Field Manual is a waste of a slot for experienced players. I propose a Lucky Charm of sorts, an item that slightly boosts the drop rate in the Coliseum. When equipped, it would very slightly boost the drop rate of items; I'm thinking in the ballpark of 0.5%. While very slight, if equipped to all dragons in the party, a drop rate of +3% would definitely make a difference when looking for rare items like boss familiars or Eliminate.
So the only "Accessory" stones available now are Ambush, Discipline, and the Field Manual. Of these three, only Ambush has any real use, as mage builds tend to be underpowered, and the Field Manual is a waste of a slot for experienced players. I propose a Lucky Charm of sorts, an item that slightly boosts the drop rate in the Coliseum. When equipped, it would very slightly boost the drop rate of items; I'm thinking in the ballpark of 0.5%. While very slight, if equipped to all dragons in the party, a drop rate of +3% would definitely make a difference when looking for rare items like boss familiars or Eliminate.
gotta go fast
This is a neat idea! Rather than a permanent stone though I would prefer it be a temporary timed item. Much like other MMORPGs when you go into battle you can use some sort of stone or token to boost your xp for a short amount of time! I would love to see something like that implemented into the coli here and would be a good treasure sink for the site.
This is a neat idea! Rather than a permanent stone though I would prefer it be a temporary timed item. Much like other MMORPGs when you go into battle you can use some sort of stone or token to boost your xp for a short amount of time! I would love to see something like that implemented into the coli here and would be a good treasure sink for the site.
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
I think that this would be a great addition to the accessory stone lineup, if only because it would even slightly break up the farming meta (especially for those who don't have Eliminates). I would also support an active skill that would boost drop rates by a higher amount, but only if you killed/knocked out the enemy with it, in order to further break the farming meta away from the Eliminate builds.
I think that this would be a great addition to the accessory stone lineup, if only because it would even slightly break up the farming meta (especially for those who don't have Eliminates). I would also support an active skill that would boost drop rates by a higher amount, but only if you killed/knocked out the enemy with it, in order to further break the farming meta away from the Eliminate builds.
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An