Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Disappointment
1 2 3 4 5 6
Fade and Blend for Banescales were in the Scrying Workshop for over 4 hours and no one noticed... [center][img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/P53TSsopKicrm/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
Fade and Blend for Banescales were in the Scrying Workshop for over 4 hours and no one noticed...
giphy.gif
Ooof... At least we saw the fam?
Ooof... At least we saw the fam?
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
I guess no one want to accidently pick up a scrying project when they open up the workshop [emoji=guardian tongue size=1] Edit: Still, there are some notable change that was discovered in the forum like the gem familiar or Starmap/Constellation on Obelisks
I guess no one want to accidently pick up a scrying project when they open up the workshop

Edit: Still, there are some notable change that was discovered in the forum like the gem familiar or Starmap/Constellation on Obelisks
Do5TvZy.png
d'awww :[ on the bright side, they're nice surprises we didn't foresee?
d'awww :[ on the bright side, they're nice surprises we didn't foresee?
a pixelated cut-in of toropiamon, a plant dinosaur digimon, as seen on the pendulum z wind guardians device. faust, they/he, fr +3
small lair enthusiast
awww, but at least we picked up on the cute new familiar
awww, but at least we picked up on the cute new familiar
============================================ RoU2tSY.png
horse
» he / him
» +17 fr time
I don't think anyone was going to catch the Aviator Satchel things (though, it's good to see too), fwiw. And my buddies and I were watching the new genes go up in the Game DB after the owl fam went in there on Discord, if that helps?
I don't think anyone was going to catch the Aviator Satchel things (though, it's good to see too), fwiw. And my buddies and I were watching the new genes go up in the Game DB after the owl fam went in there on Discord, if that helps?
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

YOOOO POGGERS.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
we see them now! a fun little surprise :] they look really neat with squiggle as a tert, i might already have a new project in the works.
we see them now! a fun little surprise :] they look really neat with squiggle as a tert, i might already have a new project in the works.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
Well, just because no one made a topic in FRD about it, does not mean no one noticed. Not everyone uses the forums, unfortunately.
Well, just because no one made a topic in FRD about it, does not mean no one noticed. Not everyone uses the forums, unfortunately.
More points to the fact Banescales are vastly underappreciated..... but what a good surprise!! They're such good genes!
More points to the fact Banescales are vastly underappreciated..... but what a good surprise!! They're such good genes!
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
1 2 3 4 5 6