Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Need help with food
I'm not sure I'm posting this in the right area, apologies if not, so anyway, I haven't played this game in years, just starting to try to get back into it, but I desperately need more food until I can work my supplies back up through gathering, if anyone has any extra they want to donate, or sell for a reasonable price, please let me know, any and all help will be greatly appreciated, thank you for your time :)
I'm not sure I'm posting this in the right area, apologies if not, so anyway, I haven't played this game in years, just starting to try to get back into it, but I desperately need more food until I can work my supplies back up through gathering, if anyone has any extra they want to donate, or sell for a reasonable price, please let me know, any and all help will be greatly appreciated, thank you for your time :)
the coliseum is another food farming method if you used up all the gathering turns
the coliseum is another food farming method if you used up all the gathering turns
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
[quote name="mariahwong46" date="2021-09-14 17:37:12" ] the coliseum is another food farming method if you used up all the gathering turns [/quote] [center]oh, I completely forgot about that, thank you so much! :D[/center]
mariahwong46 wrote on 2021-09-14 17:37:12:
oh, I completely forgot about that, thank you so much! :D
@HighEnchantress
Nudging this to the proper forum; as others have said, the coliseum can be readily farmed for food, and you can always hit up the fairgrounds to acquire funds to buy food off the Auction House if need be. Additionally, some flights may run programs (usually tied to dominance) for keeping dragons fed.
@HighEnchantress
Nudging this to the proper forum; as others have said, the coliseum can be readily farmed for food, and you can always hit up the fairgrounds to acquire funds to buy food off the Auction House if need be. Additionally, some flights may run programs (usually tied to dominance) for keeping dragons fed.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
[quote name="Madarakita" date="2021-09-14 22:06:50" ] @HighEnchantress Nudging this to the proper forum; as others have said, the coliseum can be readily farmed for food, and you can always hit up the fairgrounds to acquire funds to buy food off the Auction House if need be. Additionally, some flights may run programs (usually tied to dominance) for keeping dragons fed. [/quote] [center]oh awesome, thank you, I'm slowly but surely starting to remember everything, though catching up on all the new stuff is taking a little longer, thank you for your help as well :) [/center]
Madarakita wrote on 2021-09-14 22:06:50:
@HighEnchantress
oh awesome, thank you, I'm slowly but surely starting to remember everything, though catching up on all the new stuff is taking a little longer, thank you for your help as well :)
@HighEnchantress

Since you've been gone so long. There is a new way you can feed your dragons.

Save your food stores. Use selective feeding. Keep those Imperials from gobbling up everything good.

Go to down arrow by your user name, account settings,feed style, selective and then set. Now when you go to feed, individually select what's fed. Hitting the top bar mimics current default setting.

This also allows you to individually feed each dragon in their lair spot. So you can feed up your Coliseum team. Farm food then feed the lair.
@HighEnchantress

Since you've been gone so long. There is a new way you can feed your dragons.

Save your food stores. Use selective feeding. Keep those Imperials from gobbling up everything good.

Go to down arrow by your user name, account settings,feed style, selective and then set. Now when you go to feed, individually select what's fed. Hitting the top bar mimics current default setting.

This also allows you to individually feed each dragon in their lair spot. So you can feed up your Coliseum team. Farm food then feed the lair.
ddld6dc.png