Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Price Ck Sapphire Gen 1 XXY
Hello! I hatched this beauty and just wanted to get some feedback on pricing please? I kind of love it and so many posibilities, but am willing to sell. Any feedback is very appreciated, thank you!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72104564][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/721046/72104564_350.png[/img][/url] Sapphire Sapphire Yellow
Hello!

I hatched this beauty and just wanted to get some feedback on pricing please? I kind of love it and so many posibilities, but am willing to sell. Any feedback is very appreciated, thank you!!

72104564_350.png

Sapphire
Sapphire
Yellow
Bump
Bump
Anybody, anybody?
Anybody, anybody?
Oh man, what a beauty! I have a saved AH search for a sapphire/sapphire/[yellow range] and there was a single G1 (sapph/sapph/lemon) selling for 5kG a little while ago. Looks like someone bought them so I'd say that 5kG is a good starting price but you might be able to go higher if you did an auction.

I'd offer to buy her but alas. I can't afford that many gems. Don't let anyone lowball you!
Oh man, what a beauty! I have a saved AH search for a sapphire/sapphire/[yellow range] and there was a single G1 (sapph/sapph/lemon) selling for 5kG a little while ago. Looks like someone bought them so I'd say that 5kG is a good starting price but you might be able to go higher if you did an auction.

I'd offer to buy her but alas. I can't afford that many gems. Don't let anyone lowball you!
dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif Follow my Triple Basic to Rare Challenge! dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif
@Festivoog

Thank you so much - I put her up for 5K and I'm not in any hurry so we'll just see where it goes. She's so pretty though so I just may end up keeping her. Thank you again!
@Festivoog

Thank you so much - I put her up for 5K and I'm not in any hurry so we'll just see where it goes. She's so pretty though so I just may end up keeping her. Thank you again!
@Jessco1

Hello, I just bought her a few minutes ago; she's absolutely gorgeous, and is already one of my favorite dragons that I own <3

Thank you so much for selling her!
@Jessco1

Hello, I just bought her a few minutes ago; she's absolutely gorgeous, and is already one of my favorite dragons that I own <3

Thank you so much for selling her!
WIP
@JoYoon

Aww thank you so much! She is a beauty, thank you for giving her a good home!??
@JoYoon

Aww thank you so much! She is a beauty, thank you for giving her a good home!??