Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Prismatic Token Taking 120 hrs
The prismatic token recipe says 96 hrs but every time I have crafted it, it takes 120hrs. I've done this on different browsers and tried refreshing.
The prismatic token recipe says 96 hrs but every time I have crafted it, it takes 120hrs. I've done this on different browsers and tried refreshing.
CIwqvJR.pngX7H5Zcj.pngsYvWvmL.pnghH20mhp.png
@foxxof9 There is a visual bug that occurs with items with a high brewing time, such as Prismatic Tokens and the Bogsneak scroll and eggs. The initial timer will start at an incredibly higher number, but after refreshing, it will display the correct time. If you are still seeing the incorrect time, please take a screenshot and post it here. You can also try: [list] [*]Clearing your cache and cookies, just in case. [*]Logging out and back in. [/list]
@foxxof9
There is a visual bug that occurs with items with a high brewing time, such as Prismatic Tokens and the Bogsneak scroll and eggs. The initial timer will start at an incredibly higher number, but after refreshing, it will display the correct time.

If you are still seeing the incorrect time, please take a screenshot and post it here. You can also try:
  • Clearing your cache and cookies, just in case.
  • Logging out and back in.
fo11Vhp.png
Why is the prismatic token taking 120 hours instead of 96?
Why is the prismatic token taking 120 hours instead of 96?
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
@Newtinmpls the comment above explains the issue
@Newtinmpls the comment above explains the issue
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark

belated thank you!
@Ralzakark

belated thank you!
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0