Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | new title: i am a foolish little man
1 2
[s][i][/i][center] [s]so i've had this girl since i started FR, i made my dragon of choice and the site gave me her as the 2nd, and ive never known what to do with her since. she was originally a guardian, and apparently when gaolers came out i changed her to one, but then i realized i was never going to be able to save enough treasure to fully gene her (im an impulse spender) and instead tossed her into the hibernal den the second i could,,,,[/s] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2972071][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/29721/2972071_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] ID #2972071 [b]gen 1[/b] / only bred once, all hatchlings named but exalted stone/blood/sky (basic/Breakup/basic) [/columns] [s]thing is, im not really attached to her like i am my other older dragons? so instead im thinking of selling her to a good home to save lair space... [i][b]but i have no idea how to price???[/s][/b][/i] [s]i checked the AH for similar dragons, but there's only one other gen 1 (gaoler) with 7 digits (starting with a 9) for sale, for 120 gems; HOWEVEr they've been bred a couple more times,, tho im not even sure if that matters..?? AAAAnd their auction is going to expire in a few hours, so i dont know if it's been up a full week and had no bites, or whatever.[/s] [s]so.. I'm genuinely at a loss. ive also been gone from fr for a hot minute, so i dont really know if the trend of collecting old dragons / gen 1s is still an active thing. like, [i]i assume so[/i], but i dont know where to find the most updated forms & such for it ;-;[/s] [s][b]any help would be appreciated?[/b][emoji=spiral sad size=1] or if i need to delete this post n move it to the dragon sales forum pls lemme kno bc i wasnt sure if it should go here or there,,[/s] [/center][/s] [center][b]edit 1:[/b] [size=5] WHY cant we sell or even trade/giveaway progens? ; ~ ;[/size][/center] [right][columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/tnGKtNg.png[/img] [nextcol][b]edit 2:[/b] i have given up, on giving up on her. so help me god i will do this old lady some justice and get her genes to make her pretty [/right]
so i've had this girl since i started FR, i made my dragon of choice and the site gave me her as the 2nd, and ive never known what to do with her since. she was originally a guardian, and apparently when gaolers came out i changed her to one, but then i realized i was never going to be able to save enough treasure to fully gene her (im an impulse spender) and instead tossed her into the hibernal den the second i could,,,,
2972071_350.png ID #2972071
gen 1 / only bred once, all hatchlings named but exalted

stone/blood/sky (basic/Breakup/basic)

thing is, im not really attached to her like i am my other older dragons? so instead im thinking of selling her to a good home to save lair space... but i have no idea how to price???

i checked the AH for similar dragons, but there's only one other gen 1 (gaoler) with 7 digits (starting with a 9) for sale, for 120 gems; HOWEVEr they've been bred a couple more times,, tho im not even sure if that matters..?? AAAAnd their auction is going to expire in a few hours, so i dont know if it's been up a full week and had no bites, or whatever.

so.. I'm genuinely at a loss. ive also been gone from fr for a hot minute, so i dont really know if the trend of collecting old dragons / gen 1s is still an active thing. like, i assume so, but i dont know where to find the most updated forms & such for it ;-;

any help would be appreciated?
or if i need to delete this post n move it to the dragon sales forum pls lemme kno bc i wasnt sure if it should go here or there,,

edit 1:
WHY cant we sell or even trade/giveaway progens? ; ~ ;

tnGKtNg.png edit 2:
i have given up, on giving up on her.
so help me god i will do this old lady some justice and get her genes to make her pretty
♥ Andy • He/They ♥R4EY7gL.png
@FRUMPKIN you can't sell either of your progenitors, so i'm afraid pricing them is kind of moot. ^^;
@FRUMPKIN you can't sell either of your progenitors, so i'm afraid pricing them is kind of moot. ^^;
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
I don't think Progens can't be sold (Unless thats changed recently)

You can exalt them though
I don't think Progens can't be sold (Unless thats changed recently)

You can exalt them though
2c1ea89cf12c136c743f8fd899126ae7b0e4abad.png
Techbilts BBCode Helperupdated for Obelisk, and NOW with compact Breeding card generator!
You don’t get money from exalting them either I tried exalting mine to get money :[
You don’t get money from exalting them either I tried exalting mine to get money :[
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
Tlmcw5e.png
progens are clanbound, and exalting doesn't give you money. she cannot be gone unless you decide to exalt her (grants no rewards)
progens are clanbound, and exalting doesn't give you money. she cannot be gone unless you decide to exalt her (grants no rewards)
@After @techbilt @soulily
oh my god i didnt even realize sdfsdflg;kfsd

but WHY.....??? not even as a trade on the crossroads???? ; -;
man come on just because i dont want her doesnt mean someone else wouldnt >:'(
@After @techbilt @soulily
oh my god i didnt even realize sdfsdflg;kfsd

but WHY.....??? not even as a trade on the crossroads???? ; -;
man come on just because i dont want her doesnt mean someone else wouldnt >:'(
♥ Andy • He/They ♥R4EY7gL.png
@FRUMPKIN

I think it has something to do with the fact that they are Ready to Breed Immediately. And adults. And you get to custom choose one of them. The rando one I'm honestly not sure why that is but the custom one I understand the limits being what they are.

Other wise I think people would make new accounts, then abandoning them and just create the dragons they want and not have to work for them
@FRUMPKIN

I think it has something to do with the fact that they are Ready to Breed Immediately. And adults. And you get to custom choose one of them. The rando one I'm honestly not sure why that is but the custom one I understand the limits being what they are.

Other wise I think people would make new accounts, then abandoning them and just create the dragons they want and not have to work for them
2c1ea89cf12c136c743f8fd899126ae7b0e4abad.png
Techbilts BBCode Helperupdated for Obelisk, and NOW with compact Breeding card generator!
you cannot get rid of her
you cannot get rid of her
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
It's probably to make sure people can't mass produce xxy G1s by making new accounts.

That being said - your best bet is to scatter, exalt, or find a new scry you like better. Since you're stuck with her, don't spare any expense in making her something you can love.
It's probably to make sure people can't mass produce xxy G1s by making new accounts.

That being said - your best bet is to scatter, exalt, or find a new scry you like better. Since you're stuck with her, don't spare any expense in making her something you can love.
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
if you REALLY don't want her in your lair, you can just exalt her. you won't get any treasure for exalting a progen, but you WILL free up that space she was taking up, and you won't have to worry about what to do with her from then on

i think you can also always recover progens from the self-service page, but i might be mistaken on this one. either way, you have a grace period for any exalted dragons in the case you end up regretting it
if you REALLY don't want her in your lair, you can just exalt her. you won't get any treasure for exalting a progen, but you WILL free up that space she was taking up, and you won't have to worry about what to do with her from then on

i think you can also always recover progens from the self-service page, but i might be mistaken on this one. either way, you have a grace period for any exalted dragons in the case you end up regretting it
Coastline-Sawbeak.png 5OZS7SI.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
JvUa9ma.png
oouioVf.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
1 2