Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Lvl 16 to Lvl 20 at Baldwin's
Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'm looking for someone with a higher level at Baldwin's to do some brewing for me!

I'm after the pinstripe gene, which requires lvl 20. Alas, I am only lvl 15. However, I have all the ingredients required for both the pinstripe gene and the imbued sulfur it requires (imbued sulfur is a lvl 16 item that I can't make myself yet).

If anyone is willing to loan me their Baldwin cauldron for a bit, I can fund all the supplies and treasure cost! And you, of course, reap the experience of brewing the sulfur and the gene.

Thanks in advanced!
Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'm looking for someone with a higher level at Baldwin's to do some brewing for me!

I'm after the pinstripe gene, which requires lvl 20. Alas, I am only lvl 15. However, I have all the ingredients required for both the pinstripe gene and the imbued sulfur it requires (imbued sulfur is a lvl 16 item that I can't make myself yet).

If anyone is willing to loan me their Baldwin cauldron for a bit, I can fund all the supplies and treasure cost! And you, of course, reap the experience of brewing the sulfur and the gene.

Thanks in advanced!
windshieldl.png
@Adventure

Hi, I'm willing to lend my cauldron to you. Level 28, it just gathers dust.
@Adventure

Hi, I'm willing to lend my cauldron to you. Level 28, it just gathers dust.
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'