Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | XXY Albino Multi Obelisk
Hi everyone! I desperately need some advice on my albino Obelisk. At of the time of this post, she is the only one of her kind on FR. I very much adore her but at the same time, I would love to be able to finally get a huge wardrobe/skin collection for my lair! If I was to sell her, how much is her theoretical value? Should I do an auction for her if I did decide to let her go? Should I just keep her and cherish her? Thank you so much for your thoughts! [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662394/66239316_350.png[/img][/center]
Hi everyone!

I desperately need some advice on my albino Obelisk. At of the time of this post, she is the only one of her kind on FR. I very much adore her but at the same time, I would love to be able to finally get a huge wardrobe/skin collection for my lair! If I was to sell her, how much is her theoretical value? Should I do an auction for her if I did decide to let her go? Should I just keep her and cherish her? Thank you so much for your thoughts!
66239316_350.png
i think it depends on how much you value g1s! if g1s are important to you as a collector then she's definitely worth keeping. if it's more important to you that your dragons are dressed up than if they're g1s, then it's probably worth selling her -- because when obelisks are more plentiful in a few months, you'll likely be able to buy a lookalike of this girl that's been bred!
i think it depends on how much you value g1s! if g1s are important to you as a collector then she's definitely worth keeping. if it's more important to you that your dragons are dressed up than if they're g1s, then it's probably worth selling her -- because when obelisks are more plentiful in a few months, you'll likely be able to buy a lookalike of this girl that's been bred!
tumblr_inline_ppkgjqePGc1u17ort_1280.png
What a lucky hatch! I have no idea how to price her, since I'm no good at dragon-selling, heh. I think you should keep her, but that's just the little goblin in me going hOARD PRETTY DRAGON

edit: looked in your lair, and I see she's a g2+ dragon! that might kill the value a little since ppl like g1s a lot. however, you did breed change her, sooo...mm, iunno? you clearly spent good money to make her an obelisk.
What a lucky hatch! I have no idea how to price her, since I'm no good at dragon-selling, heh. I think you should keep her, but that's just the little goblin in me going hOARD PRETTY DRAGON

edit: looked in your lair, and I see she's a g2+ dragon! that might kill the value a little since ppl like g1s a lot. however, you did breed change her, sooo...mm, iunno? you clearly spent good money to make her an obelisk.
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
Ahhh, I did, I did! I did it because I do love albinism, and when I saw the obelisk launch it hit me it was such a great choice for my then mirror. I was kind of unhappy with her at the time so it worked out great! But then as I was looking how much the statue hatchlings are going for right now I started getting tempted with wardrobe ideas [emoji=banescale tongue size=1] Thank you guys for your feedback! It's very appreciated!
Ahhh, I did, I did! I did it because I do love albinism, and when I saw the obelisk launch it hit me it was such a great choice for my then mirror. I was kind of unhappy with her at the time so it worked out great! But then as I was looking how much the statue hatchlings are going for right now I started getting tempted with wardrobe ideas Thank you guys for your feedback! It's very appreciated!